Dwags want access to Buster through playoffs...

@ThisIsAtlanta Bronco Mendenhall, Steve Sarkisian, Jeremy Pruitt, and Kevin Wilson are all other examples.

As Akinji points out though, these are all on-field coaches.
Weren't they all also being promoted to HC? If we were hiring Monken as HC for example, I'm sure we would demand he starts immediately. Not saying it's right or wrong if we're more flexible for the OC, just saying it's different.

What am I not good enough for a tag? What is this? Am I an off field stingtalker?

Yeah, bad news if you were working out some deal to also post on KQ's site next season.

Surprised this wasn't worked out in the beginning. Hell, yes, he should allow it. First, you get Kirby to tell Nate to return. Second, you get some goodwill with the dwag-dominated BOR. Third, it doesn't matter that much because it's only going to be for one game.
If
I think it would actually be a slight boost in our recruiting - to say to a young man, "oh, by the way, after we leave your home, Coach Buster is on his way to the CF Playoffs to tell Stetson Bennet what to do on every play".

Don't be short-sighted guys - we can parlay this.
I don’t have a problem with it. Buster having a strong brand as OC, associated with a NC caliber offense and getting a walk on QB to NYC for the Heisman ceremony is a positive for our future offensive recruiting.

I believe Kirby coached Bama in the playoffs when he went to Georgia, and Key coached Bama OL in the same manner when he was hired here.

you are going to be a cuck for the mutts, and it sure sounds like you are, I have a few bridges I can direct you to.
I have zero problem with this as long as it does not interfere with his GT duties. We need to get over our fixation with UGA. Right now, we need to just focus on getting in the top half of the ACC.
I would settle for just one Top 300 recruit. UGAg has 20. Can spare one I'm sure. Our current highest is in the 700s.
You in particular are the biggest cuck.
Since he's not an on-field coach, there's little chance his impact during their game will be significant, and for us to possibly claim later on that he helped coach a team to National Championship likely has more value for us than the Dwags. Wouldn't be surprised if he's requesting to stay for the benefit of his resume......

Everyone one of your wives is getting ööööed by someone else, I guarantee it. I'm sure most of you knew that already since you film for her only fans and polish the guy off before he puts his pants back on. Absolutely pathetic.

Yeah, bad news if you were working out some deal to also post on KQ's site next season.
Who says I’m not pulling double duty? He offered me a mod position which is something I still haven’t received after all these years from certain someone here whose name rhymes with schmeeschtorm.

@ThisIsAtlanta Bronco Mendenhall, Steve Sarkisian, Jeremy Pruitt, and Kevin Wilson are all other recent examples.

As Akinji points out though, these are all on-field coaches.

Thanks. Honestly, if on field coaches do it, I can't see why the less important analysts should be expected to refrain, though I hope something in his contract prevents it and we stick to it. I am not looking forward to modding the acrimonious environment that is going to arise if he goes and QB whispers them to a title. At least half this fanbase is never going to forgive it, and I'm not going to blame them. If he wants to be successful here, he really should wish Bennett the best and set that aside. If he isn't ready to leave UGA right now, he should just stay. Him crossing over like that will be the worst of all worlds.

Don't lose sight that this might be a play to get him back because Monken might be interviewing for a new job and they'll need someone to step in.

dwags are the scum of the earth

Thanks. Honestly, if on field coaches do it, I can't see why the less important analysts should be expected to refrain, though I hope something in his contract prevents it and we stick to it. I am not looking forward to modding the acrimonious environment that is going to arise if he goes and QB whispers them to a title. At least half this fanbase is never going to forgive it, and I'm not going to blame them. If he wants to be successful here, he really should wish Bennett the best and set that aside. If he isn't ready to leave UGA right now, he should just stay. Him crossing over like that will be the worst of all worlds.

Yes. It would be a bad start to Key's, "We will work 365 days a year to dominate our opponent in this state."

That is a big part of my staunch opposition to this. I know us. I know how fickle we are and how naysayers will be extremely loud at the first sign of trouble. We can’t afford to let our OC, one of the most easily blamed coaches for on field lack of performance go help coach one more game at uga and potentially help them win a title. It will leave a bad taste and this will be brought up after the first loss repeatedly. And imagine after having a bad game against uga? He’ll be declared a double agent and it won’t be me leading that charge. It’ll everybody else who reads this board and other Tech boards and they will come out of the woodwork to call him a traitor. We don’t need this, he definitely doesn’t need this. öööö finishing what he started, seriously. If you want to be successful here, then be committed to working here. This won’t do him or us any favors.

Yes. It would be a bad start to Key's, "We will work 365 days a year to dominate our opponent in this state."
Then why the öööö are you defending it? Oh I hate it but industry standards. Come on Andrew. Have some balls to say öööö that öööö for once. I know you care.

BF would have needed to negotiate this from the start.
What a horrible way to start off at GT.
Faulkner should skip this and just get to work.

At some point you have to realize it’s his decision. He knows Smart would do this so him staying is his call.

If your new boss says I want you to show up in two weeks are you going to have your current boss negotiate four weeks? No, you are going to show up in two weeks.

Don't think it would impact his job at Tech in any way. Dead recruiting period is from Dec 19 to Jan 12. College football playoff is during that time. First day of classes at Tech is January 9....the same day of the championship final. So players will be off campus and he can't recruit.

Also suspect most of the Tech coaches will be spending some family time during the week between Christmas and New Year's and so there probably wouldn't be much to do around the office that week.

So taking all that in account I feel we should tell Kirby to stuff it up his ass and go to hell!

Don't think it would impact his job at Tech in any way. Dead recruiting period is from Dec 19 to Jan 12. College football playoff is during that time. First day of classes at Tech is January 9....the same day of the championship final. So players will be off campus and he can't recruit.

Also suspect most of the Tech coaches will be spending some family time during the week between Christmas and New Year's and so there probably wouldn't be much to do around the office that week.

So taking all that in account I feel we should tell Kirby to stuff it up his ass and go to hell!
1671146924430.gif

Thanks. Honestly, if on field coaches do it, I can't see why the less important analysts should be expected to refrain, though I hope something in his contract prevents it
I'm no lawyer but you would think "you can't coach for another school while employed by Tech" should be in there somewhere.

Has there been any word on what Tech has said or was it just that they asked? I didn't read the article but hopefully we're getting all worked up over nothing.

Back