Expansion Rumors…

The only good options for GT that are feasible is hopefully an invite from the Big 10 or if that doesn't materialize then *gag* the Big 12. The best scenario from a regional standpoint is the SEC but we all know that's not going to happen. Worst case scenario is GT drags its feet and gets no invite from the Big 10 and the Big 12 fills up with the likes of Memphis, Tulane, UCF etc. The ACC is just a dead conference walking unless we want to stick around and hang out with Appalachian State and Coastal Carolina.

Well hey maybe we can end up in the PAC 2 and play Washington State, sweet!

The only good options for GT that are feasible is hopefully an invite from the Big 10 or if that doesn't materialize then *gag* the Big 12. The best scenario from a regional standpoint is the SEC but we all know that's not going to happen. Worst case scenario is GT drags its feet and gets no invite from the Big 10 and the Big 12 fills up with the likes of Memphis, Tulane, UCF etc. The ACC is just a dead conference walking unless we want to stick around and hang out with Appalachian State and Coastal Carolina.

Well hey maybe we can end up in the PAC 2 and play Washington State, sweet!
Not sure where you’ve been lately, but the PAC-12 (Wazzou, OSU) is now the PAC-12 with 6 teams. ;)

GT will be in the BIG along with Miami and UVA. I could also see SMU going. That would give the BIG the largest market in Florida, Georgia, and solidify the mid Atlantic region, and Dallas market. Unless the SEC wants to block and offer GT and Miami, but I doubt it. The 2 conference league is coming. It’s gonna take time but the train is rolling already. I can’t wait.
You ööööers with your "the Atlanta market" horse öööö again. Gawd almighty, will someone please make it stop?

1) Nobody - and I mean NO BODY - in Dallas gives two öööös about SMU football.

2) Almost nobody in Atlanta gives two öööös about GT football anymore.

If the Little Eighteen wants to attract TV viewers in the Dallas and Atlanta TV markets, then they should extend invites to the Cowgirlz and ugag.

You ööööers with your "the Atlanta market" horse öööö again. Gawd almighty, will someone please make it stop?

1) Nobody - and I mean NO BODY - in Dallas gives two öööös about SMU football.

2) Almost nobody in Atlanta gives two öööös about GT football anymore.

If the Little Eighteen wants to attract TV viewers in the Dallas and Atlanta TV markets, then they should extend invites to the Cowgirlz and ugag.
Tech is averaging over 2.5 mil views per game the last 14 games. Maybe you should relax

Tell you what, Sporto. I'll "relax" if the B1G or SEC extends an invite to GT by, say, the end of 2026. You and the rest of your "the Atlanta market" morons cease forever posting this nonsense if they don't. Deal?
Man, how old are you? You sound about mid 70’s. Stop spitting on us as you blather. This is a long process with many unknowns. You are probably one of the same guys who said nothing is going to happen and had to backtrack when SMU and Cal were invited. I don’t know when it will happen but the ACC will absolutely fall apart. And no one cares about SMU because they’ve sucked and in a worthless conference. Now that money can buy players and they are in a P4 they’ll get eyeballs especially as they get good and have better home games. And in case you haven’t noticed GT has sucked for years but the eyeballs are coming back. So sit in your rocker and relax. It will be ok.

1726394740117.png

College football would have been better off if a few years back the big schools had decided they would rather every individual school control
their home game media rights rather than have conferences do it. That way the schools who could demand more money would not need to
destroy the traditional rivalries and conferences in order to get it.
It would be easier for other services to compete with ESPN/ABC and FOX if they could focus on a few schools rather than have to buy media rights of a whole conference.

Back