Haynes King starting vs Louisville

How are you gonna know whether you’re fine with it or not? I trust Brent Key to make the right call but we’ll judge him based on the product on the field, mainly wins and losses. Not some arbitrary metric about how he made the qb decision.
Well, I remember last year that it started leaking out that clown had made promises to keep people from transferring.

The throwing mechanics in that picture makes me wonder. Hopefully he was knocked off balance or something.

The knock on him that I heard was that he has a long windup. That is entirely fixable with a good qb coach.

Pyron's going to be a very popular backup IMO.
Hopefully not and king goes on to win the heisman, but qb2 is frequently the most popular player on the team. Key made a change last year, id guess he'll do it again if it comes to it.

I’m glad our coaching staff has made a call on starting QB vs the revolving door bs of the pos jackass we had for a head coach (I refuse to call him a clown because that is disparaging to clowns the world over). Decision made, start King, make adjustments as needed, not because we don’t know who to play.

Also, in regards to King’s throwing motion, I believe we have an experienced QB coach who is better qualified than anyone on this board to determine what changes may be needed and how best to affect any changes. This is one time I’ll trust the expert.

Also, in regards to King’s throwing motion, I believe we have an experienced QB coach who is better qualified than anyone on this board to determine what changes may be needed and how best to affect any changes. This is one time I’ll trust the expert.
Who said anything about his throwing motion?

GBPO4ACSHJHDRKH3EKO6B6N47M.jpg
2e96c-16902170681071-1920.jpg

Well, I think this is clearly a point that Key is different. Collins would have held to ATL and not named a starter. I expect it makes a different in practice reps and contribute to all kinds of GT issues the last 4 seasons.

Collins wouldn't have had time to even make a choice, what with the planning of the upcoming dope ass rave - great times gonna be had at the next practice, bring your twitter board, save the weight training for gameday.

Not the assholes here. Coaches, analysts, someone who knows what the öööö they are talking about

It’s the only knock I heard from the ATM fans. Windup was too long which lead to sacks and interceptions. Again, if that is the only problem, it is entirely fixable with a good qb coach.

Back