Haynes King starting vs Louisville

Who said anything about his throwing motion?

GBPO4ACSHJHDRKH3EKO6B6N47M.jpg
2e96c-16902170681071-1920.jpg
Not a lefty!

Well, I remember last year that it started leaking out that clown had made promises to keep people from transferring.
Well that was the clown. This is new management. Brent Key isn’t gonna play stupid games with his best chance to win. Pyron doesn’t have the range King does. You can also run more RPO stuff with King and he’s older and more experienced. King was recruited by two of the top guys under Key. They know what they’re doing. Listening to the fan questions on KQ live show tonight you’d think we’re sidelining Jalen Hurts for Taquon Marshall.

Not the assholes here. Coaches, analysts, someone who knows what the öööö they are talking about
Yeah let's talk about ööööing moms some more, you'll have a chance to contribute.

Far be it from anyone to mention throwing mechanics on a football board. By the way, that picture his mechanics sucked. Hope it's an anomaly & not a sign of things to come but it's the latest set of pictures I've seen of him practicing at GT where his mechanics sucked, not the first one. Last QB GT had with bad mechanics it never got corrected by any of the coaches he had, but hey trust the experts never question them.

Well that was the clown. This is new management. Brent Key isn’t gonna play stupid games with his best chance to win. Pyron doesn’t have the range King does. You can also run more RPO stuff with King and he’s older and more experienced. King was recruited by two of the top guys under Key. They know what they’re doing. Listening to the fan questions on KQ live show tonight you’d think we’re sidelining Jalen Hurts for Taquon Marshall.
Agreed. I don’t care which qb plays as long as he gives us the best chance to win. I’m looking forward to seeing King win us some games. Also looking forward to the same for Pyron whenever he earns his spot.

Yeah let's talk about ööööing moms some more, you'll have a chance to contribute.

Far be it from anyone to mention throwing mechanics on a football board. By the way, that picture his mechanics sucked. Hope it's an anomaly & not a sign of things to come but it's the latest set of pictures I've seen of him practicing at GT where his mechanics sucked, not the first one. Last QB GT had with bad mechanics it never got corrected by any of the coaches he had, but hey trust the experts never question them.
Aren’t you the guy who tried to tell Pyron’s dad about QB mechanics?

His throwing mechanics aren’t perfect, but better than pretty much every primary QB we’ve had since Hamilton. Maybe Vad Lee was better.

Aren’t you the guy who tried to tell Pyron’s dad about QB mechanics?
No, he is not. The moron who did that is a personal "friend" of mine, and he's still spouting that s*** in an email he sent me today. I called him out on it when he originally did it, and I called him out on in when he emailed me today. He claims to have stop supporting Tech, because of our fans, and yet he is a prime example of one of the worst. And stopping his support sure didn't stop him from commenting on it to me today in an email.

My apologies to @Liberty then.
No need to apologize but apology accepted, everybody has opinions.

I'm just pointing out the kid needs work. His technique may very well be overcome by other stuff like his mobility, pocket presence, leadership in the huddle, etc and this is likely why he's starting over others. I have no idea, just seen a couple pictures and work with a good QB coach might be able to get this kid elevated to the next level. We sure could use a stud QB under center or whever we put him.

Personally I hope he's the right choice because our team is going to suffer if we don't have a legit starting QB and a good back up to come in if he gets dinged. I think we have a capable back up, the ? is the starter at this point and none of us have seen him play on the Flats yet. We will in 9 days, yes you don't have to take your shoes off anymore to count down!

Back