Haynes King starting vs Louisville

King was the top dual threat QB in the nation while being recruited out of high school. It’s a gamble because he’s always been the best guy at practice but underwhelmed on Saturdays. I think it’s mostly psychological. We’re gonna see if the QB whisperer can work his magic and unleash King’s potential. Because if Faulkner can pull that off we’re looking at a Heisman contender. And worst case scenario we also have a guy who’s already won the fanbase with his toughness and work ethic. I think you need a guy like King to pull you ahead in the first half and Pyron to sustain the lead with longer uninterrupted drives in the second half. We’re likely to see both on Sep 1st.

excited to see him play but Heisman contender? I hope you’re right.

Wasn't Pyron's dad hanging around Stingtalk at some point? Wonder what he thinks.

Poor King is gonna be on a short leash. The fans are gonna clamor for Zach after the first INT.

My apologies to @Liberty then.
No need to apologize but apology accepted, everybody has opinions.
31559348-591A-4CFA-BA23-78C8AF84C7D8.gif

Wasn't Pyron's dad hanging around Stingtalk at some point? Wonder what he thinks.

Poor King is gonna be on a short leash. The fans are gonna clamor for Zach after the first INT.
What he thinks? Probably nothing different than what all competitive people think which is to keep working. Same as what King’s dad is probably thinking. This isn’t a TV show where you get the full story arc in an hour. This is game 1 of a 4 year journey for Pyron. He’ll be fine as will King. The fans are gonna clamor? Come on. Key ain’t Collins so clamoring by our fanbase is just a comical side note.

The fans are gonna clamor for Zach after the first INT.

No difference than any other team. The backup QB is everyone’s favorite player.

As for Gibson, it’s hard to come back from how the UVA game ended, but he was solid other than that one decision.

Opinions are good. The other guy drifted into other territory in his player critique, particularly to that player’s dad.
When I confronted him about it last year, he actually had the gall to say that Zach's dad started it. I told him, "so what," he was still rude and out of bounds to argue with him.

Back