Housing Policy......................................

In the latest USA Today report GTs program ranks 26th and UGAs 31st. Not that much difference. We’re splitting splitting hairs here because that’s what GT posters like to do. You make the most of your degree based on a whole host of factors but to generalize things is not being genuine either. I called out that dude because he just threw crap out there hoping it would stick refuting his own info after finally does ‘research’. I’m done with this topic but he is an a$$ for telling another GT fan his son is a failure who is also a die hard GT fan.
Bitch, your ass don't get to come on here, say your bullshit, and then "I'm through with this discussion"

Those rankings are bullshit. The only ranking that matters is lifetime earnings from picking the correct 4 year college. That's it.

In my professional experience which is equivalent to pure truth and not biased at all, GT guys are 75% cool and 25% assholes, GT girls are 90% bitches, and ugas are 100% retards. Only worked around a few from uga ever in 20 years but every time they are useless morons. Even UCF has slightly better people and that school sucks.

If I hired a UGA lawyer I would end up on death row. If I quoted a UGA journalist I would get sued for slander and libel. If I went to a UGA doctor with a cold I would end up on life support. If I was taught by all UGA education majors I would be virtually illiterate. If I crossed a bridge designed by a UGA engineer it would collapse. If I invested with a UGA business major I would go bankrupt. If I took my pet to a UGA vet I should be charged with cruelty to animals. I do not StingTalk to hear UGA academics exalted. THWG!

In my professional experience which is equivalent to pure truth and not biased at all, GT guys are 75% cool and 25% assholes, GT girls are 90% bitches, and ugas are 100% retards. Only worked around a few from uga ever in 20 years but every time they are useless morons. Even UCF has slightly better people and that school sucks.
I want to state in no uncertain terms: I have learned to just go ahead and fire any VPISU graduates I encounter. I work in an innovative industry and have never encountered a UGA fan or grad in my current field. Previous roles were highly technical as well so I have been lucky to encounter only a few UGA fans, but none of their graduates professionally. I've had many of them that I know personally confide that they aren't able to even understand my dumbed down elevator pitch of what I do.

I want to state in no uncertain terms: I have learned to just go ahead and fire any VPISU graduates I encounter. I work in an innovative industry and have never encountered a UGA fan or grad in my current field. Previous roles were highly technical as well so I have been lucky to encounter only a few UGA fans, but none of their graduates professionally. I've had many of them that I know personally confide that they aren't able to even understand my dumbed down elevator pitch of what I do.
I encounter UGA grads where I work. We contract out all the janitorial jobs.

This thread has digressed exponentially, and tends to reinforce why people think that GT fans, and more specifically GT grads are nerds, assholes, or both.
We have every reason to be. Instead of basing our reputation on a bunch of 18–22-year-olds who we don't know, be base it on our own monumental competence.

This thread has digressed exponentially, and tends to reinforce why people think that GT fans, and more specifically GT grads are nerds, assholes, or both.
3sob3p.png

Make no mistake, everyone that went to uga thinks they are better than you. We know we are better, but get called assholes.

Make no mistake, everyone that went to uga thinks they are better than you. We know we are better, but get called assholes.
The beauty is that I work in a shop that employs 100+ gagger graduates, and I throw my GT allegiance in their faces every chance I get.

I’m done with this topic but he is an a$$ for telling another GT fan his son is a failure who is also a die hard GT fan.

I mean, I gave you the actual ADORS data for the BBA with a link, then posted what was publicly available, such as self reported MBA graduate salaries. But OK, I contradicted myself.

Your son has made a poor life choice that substantially decreases his expected future net worth. He still has time to change it. As a parent you have an obligation to encourage him to get back on track. Pretending it’s not. Poor life choice makes you an enabler.

I mean, I gave you the actual ADORS data for the BBA with a link, then posted what was publicly available, such as self reported MBA graduate salaries. But OK, I contradicted myself.

Your son has made a poor life choice that substantially decreases his expected future net worth. He still has time to change it. As a parent you have an obligation to encourage him to get back on track. Pretending it’s not. Poor life choice makes you an enabler.

do you have kids?

I’m not gonna get into all the reasons why I chose UGA over Tech and other schools for business. What I do know is that I made the choice that was best for me and I really don’t appreciate you calling me a failure for doing so. So how about we just agree to disagree on this and go back to being Tech fans?

No, it’s not. It’s poorly ranked and poorly recruited. Average starting salary is $35k per year less than Tech and average offers per student is less than 1. The only people who say it’s a good school are 1) people who went there, 2) people in denial who are trying to accept the failure that their child goes there, and 3) people trying to be nice when you tell them they their child goes there.

It’s never too late to transfer.
It’s like, sometimes, you really are a phd.

My daughter was at Bama 5-6 years ago. Their star running back at the time was the same way. Only showed up on final exam day. Filled out his name on the exam and put his head down and went to sleep. Woke up and turned it in. SEC baby! It just means more!
I am an Alabama alumni, their football team, let’s put it this way, Forest Gump was a scholastic overachiever. I worked at the student library, picked out the books for a lot of the football players, fog a mirror is putting it lightly.

In the latest USA Today report GTs program ranks 26th and UGAs 31st. Not that much difference. We’re splitting splitting hairs here because that’s what GT posters like to do. You make the most of your degree based on a whole host of factors but to generalize things is not being genuine either. I called out that dude because he just threw crap out there hoping it would stick refuting his own info after finally does ‘research’. I’m done with this topic but he is an a$$ for telling another GT fan his son is a failure who is also a die hard GT fan.

When pressed for claims of the superiority of the uga business program, the USG employee posts a US News list that places it only 5 behind GT.

Sounds like someone is too butthurt about their son to think rationally.

Back