Housing Policy......................................

I’m not gonna get into all the reasons why I chose UGA over Tech and other schools for business. What I do know is that I made the choice that was best for me and I really don’t appreciate you calling me a failure for doing so. So how about we just agree to disagree on this and go back to being Tech fans?

Real talk: I feel obligated to tell you the truth that others won’t in person. It will haunt you forever.

You don’t have to accept failure. The transfer policy is very easy, after which no one will ever know that you started off somewhere else.

Real talk: I feel obligated to tell you the truth that others won’t in person. It will haunt you forever.

You don’t have to accept failure. The transfer policy is very easy, after which no one will ever know that you started off somewhere else.

so you’re basically saying any sidewalk fan who loves GT but didn’t go there is a failure right? That’s basically what you’re saying. Also did you go to GT? Just curious.

do you have kids?
I do. And when they underperform I don't tell them, "It's OK that you earned a C on your math test. C is almost an A. It's only 2 grades behind. In some ways it's actually better to earn a C. Earning a C was the best choice for you."

That's negligent parenting.

This thread is getting pissy now.

You picked a really dumb place to beat your chest about uga’s business school, wtf did you expect?

This thread was retarded right from the ööööty title, then doubled down with the OP admitting he’s watching a dwag game. Somehow it turned into Mr Rolex playing academic tiddlywinks with a Tech father/dwag son duo defending uG.

I’ve never seen such a gay thread in my life, and I’ve been reading StingTalk for a long time.

This thread was retarded right from the ööööty title, then doubled down with the OP admitting he’s watching a dwag game. Somehow it turned into Mr Rolex playing academic tiddlywinks with a Tech father/dwag son duo defending uG.

I’ve never seen such a gay thread in my life, and I’ve been reading StingTalk for a long time.
Paging @ArchiTECH

Tech father, dwag son / gay son / whore daughter ?

For a thread that was a
1000001114.jpg

To start with, this one has gone

1000001144.gif

It’s the pink slime of stingtalk threads.

I guess the definition of 'failure' is different for everyone. I have friends that never stepped foot on a college campus that have done or are doing very well for themselves. It depends on an individual's motivation, and definition of what their 'success' is. It's not yours or anyone else's to determine.

so you’re basically saying any sidewalk fan who loves GT but didn’t go there is a failure right? That’s basically what you’re saying. Also did you go to GT? Just curious.
Sorry To but in but I have people on both sides of this close to me. I will say as much as I hate to admit in terms of business and law the mutts have got it. Now in terms of scienece and tech if you hold your head high with a mutt degree in engineering that's sad and shameful.

Sorry To but in but I have people on both sides of this close to me. I will say as much as I hate to admit in terms of business and law the mutts have got it. Now in terms of scienece and tech if you hold your head high with a mutt degree in engineering that's sad and shameful.

So what you are saying then, is that there are good people on both sides. Clemson, what with all the orange, maybe, but from the cesspool of evil redness, I'm not going to buy that at face value. The only direct evidence I have is that I know of one young uga business grad, intern at my wife's company who demonstrated some difficulty in doing a 10% calculation so my skepticism remains higher than giraffe pussy.

My daughter was at Bama 5-6 years ago. Their star running back at the time was the same way. Only showed up on final exam day. Filled out his name on the exam and put his head down and went to sleep. Woke up and turned it in. SEC baby! It just means more!
Almost the exact same thing happened in my Business Law class final in 1983. A well known Bballer sat down on the other side of the aisle from me but two rows down. Reaches under his seat, pulls out a piece of paper, fills out his exam from his "notes". Fifteen mins later, falls asleep for the next 45 mins, then turns in his exam and leaves.

Back