Jackets in the draft

OP said UGA hasn't gone without someone drafted since '92. I question that. Too lazy to check but I thought there was a very recent year with no picks.

Woody has sent people to the league from App State, and he did it with a whole lot of no-star recruits. Coaching makes a difference, so I would expect more defensive draftees for Tech.

I saw a stat that Bama has had approximately the same number of first-rounders during Saban that they had from 1970 up to the mid-2000s when he arrived. Pretty staggering. Ten years vs 37 years--and that was 37 BAMA years, not Average U.

Okay now I'm pissed. A kid from Homboldt state just got drafted and we dont have jack shiite yet.

I laughed. Then I big cried you. Maybe we do need more emojis.
We need emojis that represent the complex subtleties of human emotions. This kind of thing:
painscalefaces.jpg

Doesn't UCF have more WR's in the NFL?
No, but UCF is on a bill board in downtown Tampa with GT as the featured opponents for USF this year. ($99 season tics for all you walk up fans).

FIRST, I was pissed, “how dare they put us on the same level with a directional G5 school, with 42,000 fine young girls, and an engineering school full of fur in ers”?

Then, I re-thunk it. They put on the same level as the “National Champs, and a University with 42,000 fine young girls!” and they use the same books as us too!

We are really complimented!

What have we done to make him talk about us and make listeners want to listen? We need to play better if we want some media attention. Hell, the gaggers should have won the national championship. Literally had it and shat the sheets in glorious fashion.

Yes. Yes they did.

Mississippi State had their Long Snapper drafted, Western Carolina...a CB, and an OT from...West Georgia!!!

UDFA's, camp invites, tryouts, tc:

Simmons to Bucs
Burden to Browns rookie minicamp
Corey Griffin to 49ers
KeShun Freeman to Ravens camp
Austin twins get tryout with falcons
Jeune to the Rams

Last edited:
Back