Last year on the CPJ bandwagon

Oh and Wesleyd21 can not be from the 912, he must just reside there. We don't raise whiny bitches in the SAV. Get your mind right.

You know what makes me laugh? The ööögot pricks on this board who can't understand a simple point. If anything, I'm agreeing with you miserable öööös.

The '07 UGA was good team as well and even they didn't push around a very average GT team.

And, yes, UGA choked again last year, just like they always do when a championship is on the line. I never called Bama a bunch of bums, you waste of human life.

Gosh, you know I would just hate to be chokers and be the 2nd best team in the country in 2007 and 2012. I would much rather be where we're at as a program.

And, yes, UGA choked again last year, just like they always do when a championship is on the line. I never called Bama a bunch of bums, you waste of human life.

Yep, always chokes when the championship is on the line. 2 SEC titles since 2002? In the best conference in America.

Yep, always chokes when the championship is on the line. 2 SEC titles since 2002? In the best conference in America.

WTF. Go back to bed and öööö your sister.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Johnson: average 44th in Sagarin, average 38th in Massey

Year - Sagarin Predictor - Massey Rating
12: 38 - 45
11: 58 - 41
10: 66 - 69
09: 12 - 12
08: 46 - 25

Gailey: average 42nd, average 39th in Massey

07: 57 - 56
06: 36 - 30
05: 51 - 30
04: 26 - 29
03: 32 - 42
02: 51 - 48

Johnson: average 44th in Sagarin, average 38th in Massey

12: 38 - 45
11: 58 - 41
10: 66 - 69
09: 12 - 12
08: 46 - 25

Gailey: average 42nd, average 39th in Massey

07: 57 - 56
06: 36 - 30
05: 51 - 30
04: 26 - 29
03: 32 - 42
02: 51 - 48
Again, 2010 is your outlier with the backup QB. Take that out and he is 38 in Sagarin and 30 in Massey. Also having a hard time seeing how the 08 team was ranked 46th. Really?

Another thing....I'm not sure why people are dismissing VT or Miami, 2 teams way more talented than GT. if we win the coastal, it will be because of a highly talented QB.

glad someone recognizes how beast that dude is. I think gotsis and hunt-days are going be awesome the next couple of years.

Again, 2010 is your outlier with the backup QB. Take that out and he is 38 in Sagarin and 30 in Massey. Also having a hard time seeing how the 08 team was ranked 46th. Really?

You mean things that normally happen to a football team should be ignored? You're excusing building depth after two years in charge and blaming results on a student athleted. By your logic, Chan Gailey should have been absolved of anything that Reggie Ball did.

Once again we see SGA_Jacket defending UGA and trashing Tech.

I think we have a talented team. It won't be easy to do, but I think we'll get 9 wins, and I think we have a pretty good shot at making it back to the ACC Championship game. I also think we were clearly the best team in the Coastal last year with 2 OT losses against good teams and a good showing in the ACCCG.

Once again we see SGA_Jacket defending UGA and trashing Tech.

I think we have a talented team. It won't be easy to do, but I think we'll get 9 wins, and I think we have a pretty good shot at making it back to the ACC Championship game. I also think we were clearly the best team in the Coastal last year with 2 OT losses against good teams and a good showing in the ACCCG.

I think 9 wins might be a big high but I'd love to see it. I don't however think we make it to the ACCCG. That being said, making it to the ACCCG isn't really that much of an accomplishment anymore. The ACC is a joke of a league now.

I don't see the Miami game getting any easier - Golden seems like the real deal and it only takes a mediocre coach to get results from that wealth of talent.

VT can't possibly be worse on offense than they were last year and their defense was tough.

If we are going to win either of those games much less avoid embarrassment against Ugag we have to hope desperately that the light bulb comes on for Vad and that the defense plays up to its talent level.

I'm not defending Ugag but they have as much talent as anyone in the country. The ONLY difference between them and Bama is coaching. Due to the coaching The dwags like to recruit low-character thugs and fail to get the most out of the talent they have.

I'm tired of the game really not even being close between us and them. But that's not going to change until recruiting changes. We've got to be able to recruit better O and D linemen. D-line might have a chance this year at putting up a fight, but that remains to be seen. I have a hard time believing this O line will be able to do much besides watch Vad or JT run for their lives.

"I'm tired of the game not being close"

It's not been close the past 2 years during which UGA had the core of its best team in 30 years.

I think Roof and Vad+Justin bring a needed attitude adjustment to both sides of the ball. If this year's game is not very close I'll be shocked.

Not a UGA fan but Tech fans sound stupid when they talk trash about their team when they've owned us.

And lucky for us that we have no shortage of cock sucking ugag-defending "fans" to set us all straight.

Agree that this is put up or shut up time for PJ. Hope it works out. Everything else in this thread is just garbage.

This whole thread is just one :bigcry:

I think it's pretty entertaining. Lots of name calling. Self-hating fans vs gold glasses wearers. We've got O'Leary and Gailey comparisons. Reggie ball will be brought up shortly.

All the stereotypes are present.

I think it's pretty entertaining. Lots of name calling. Self-hating fans vs gold glasses wearers. We've got O'Leary and Gailey comparisons. Reggie ball will be brought up shortly.

All the stereotypes are present.

That's about your mind set.

The thing I think funny is looking at the number of members of StingTalk. Not that many really. Then, look at the number of active posters. Not that many.

It's gotten where every post becomes what you've stated above. Nothing fun about that at all to most GT fans. Just to the idiots that don't have anything else to do.

Back