Last year on the CPJ bandwagon

So Wommack just forgot how to coach? We got worse as that season went on. And we've gotten worse every year since. There's been one constant since 2008. Maybe it's not the DC.

In 2008, Wommack had these war-daddies on the DL:

1. Michael Johnson
2. Vance Walker
3. Derrick Morgan
4. Darryl Richard

This may deserve its own thread, but I'm kind of disturbed that a newcomer like SGA considers BOR one of only two "knowledgable" posters on this board. My list would be:

Jerry
Mover
Effortwarrior
ibeeballin
33Jacket
Cyp
TIA
Beej

This may deserve it's own thread, but I'm kind of disturbed that a newcomer like SGA considers BOR one of only two "knowledgable" posters on this board. My list would be:

Jerry
Mover
Effortwarrior
ibeeballin
33Jacket
Cyp
TIA
Beej
It seems like you had a brain aneurysm right after you typed the first five.

I was joking about BOR. but ibeeballin is a good one. If I had to rank the top 3 I would say:

1. 33jacket
2. SGA_jacket
3. ibeeballin

This may deserve its own thread, but I'm kind of disturbed that a newcomer like SGA considers BOR one of only two "knowledgable" posters on this board. My list would be:

Jerry
Mover
Effortwarrior
ibeeballin
33Jacket
Cyp
TIA
Beej

I must be earning bonus points for my non-football knowledge. The predictor knows more about the game than I do. :lol:

I haven't been this uninterested in Tech football since the 2006/2007 offseason. It's like I've got a fifth sense or something.

I do hope I'm wrong. That's about the only positive thing I have to say about this football team.

Can't find a good running back. Can't field a defense. Keep recruiting and playing embarrassingly short players.

I get what the OP is saying. It's like he has five senses.

You bunch of tards know I am the greatest football mind on the board.

1) kraziejacket
2) 3GT
3) gtzulu
4) getsoupy

Jerry
Mover
Effortwarrior
ibeeballin
33Jacket
Cyp
TIA
Beej

What about me? :frown:

This is like 6th grade all over again.

What about me? :frown:

This is like 6th grade all over again.

You are good at other things ... like, you're really good at defusing stupidity around here - you call it like you see it and you make funny posts. And hey, look, I don't know öööö about football either.

Jerry
Mover
Effortwarrior
ibeeballin
33Jacket
Cyp
TIA
Beej

:hispanugh:

I think its time for the StingTalk Grammy Awards Ceremony

tumblr_liqltyTxcq1qbaz95o1_400.gif

Cyp does some awesome numbers compiling.
TIA has the predictor
beej is a good person to just talk football with.

None of them are "insiders" the way the other five in my list are, but their contributions to the board are pretty important, IMO.

The rest of us are just jerking off.

Back