Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

What’s 100x better than a lovey-eyes emoji?
1669840154974.png

Why do y'all dislike Caralla? I remember people loved him for his intensity and motivating. He was really popular. I didn't have a strong opinion on him one way or another, but had an impression from listening to him once that he wasn't the most scientific in his approach.

Why do y'all dislike Caralla? I remember people loved him for his intensity and motivating. He was really popular. I didn't have a strong opinion on him one way or another, but had an impression from listening to him once that he wasn't the most scientific in his approach.
If he played any part at all in dumping DMO, something that has long been rumored, then that's reason enough for me

I thought he was great. He got me hyped up. The proof is in the pudding, though, and our team was slow and weak. All show, no go. Maybe he made guys want to run through a brick wall, but they just ran into them instead.

I know very little about S&C, but it just seemed like we looked better getting off the bus but it didn’t translate to performance on the field. Some guys seemed to regress (get bigger but slower, for instance). Makes me wonder if Coach Dipshit wasn’t focusing on superficial, incorrect things in this area.

JRjr

it's just normal human behavior for homosapiens to fear change....
So i'm not surprised to see many players and fans happy to keep the interim.
Key will grow in my eyes if he cleans house. All of them.
still i'll be happy with what he decides.
IMHO OC/OL/DL/ST seem obvious
I see people saying that the ST coach needs to be replaced. Key's very first move as iHC was to put Semore in charge there. I don't see that changing, nor do I think it should. He was dealt the same hand as Key in trying to clean things up and he responded well considering what he was given.

As usual. I have an opinion different and in true liberal, lefty fashion, the mob comes out. I refuse to be attacked and insulted for having another opinion. I will only respond to worthy replies. If you want to have a conversation, we can do that. If you want to act childish and throw insults, I will just ignore you and move on.

How about being attacked for being an abrasive, arrogant ass with stupid opinions that repeatedly doubles down instead of taking the L? Is that OK with you or do you refuse that, too?

It’s absolutely hysterical that you go to “lefty, liberal” as the reason you’re taking fire. You could not possibly be more wrong in that regard.

JRjr

Not confirmed but not denied either --- Strength and conditioning coach Lew Caralla has been let go. Also rumored is that he played a part in running DMO off. If so, good riddance.

No idea as to if he had a hand in running DMo off, but Caralla certainly replaced him for the inspirational speeches. Never was as good or genuine, IMO.

I see people saying that the ST coach needs to be replaced. Key's very first move as iHC was to put Semore in charge there. I don't see that changing, nor do I think it should. He was dealt the same hand as Key in trying to clean things up and he responded well considering what he was given.
Punter needs to be replaced more than anything. No offense to Shanahan, just too little vertical on his punts

I went on record a long time ago that Weinke would quickly move up the coaching ranks.

Not sure if he will get the OC spot or not - probably too early but I could tell a while back that he’s going places - hopefully here.

Back