Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

Not sure if this is already in this thread, but is this a staff hint?

Screenshot_20221130-184542~2.png

I can only imagine, what a C****** pregame speech was like.
I don't want to imagine.
Probably some "elite"s and "high level"s thrown in
Much like anything he did, I'm sure it was an absolute joke.

I don't want to imagine.
Probably some "elite"s and "high level"s thrown in
Much like anything he did, I'm sure it was an absolute joke.
Above the line, give 110%, be locker room guys, let’s win this for the gipper. Wtf knows but I’m sure it was stupid

I was going to come and meme here about Patrick Nix joining the staff, but I discovered something interesting.

Did anyone here know that Patrick Nix was head coach of Pinson Valley HS from 2017-2020?

Zach Pyron was QB of Pinson Valley HS, but transferred in the year after Nix moved to a different school.

Oh, the webs we weave.

At what point did things magically get better? So, Collins prevented anyone from learning and limited all their abilities? At some point Collins has to stop being the scapegoat, for be all end all.

Key basically told us on the radio that Taisun was never shown the playbook. He was told to focus on conditioning. That's why you didn't see him until a few weeks after the change.

It was that bad, and Geoff may disappear from coaching altogether.

I had almost forgotten that. The one thing I couldn't wipe from my mind was his insane Mickey Mouse stare and 20 second silence when the one guy asked him about what he had to say to the fans. I need my whiskey now.

I've searched several times for a GIF of that left-right eye movement of denial. No dice.

Back