Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

" The strength and conditioning hire is perhaps the most important hire that a head coach can make" Dafuq?

" The strength and conditioning hire is perhaps the most important hire that a head coach can make" Dafuq?
They spend more time with the team than the actual coaches. The work January - August lays the foundation from team makeup to their physical attributes.

That's a rather popular belief. One of Kirby's first hires at UGA was taking Bama's S&C coach with him. Gave him the ST title just to make it happen.

This would appear to be a person for OC worth looking into.....https://www.fromtherumbleseat.com/georgia-tech-football/2022/12/5/23494669/seth-littrell-should-be-georgia-techs-next-offensive-coordinator
That would be an excellent hire, but we wouldn't have him long

I don’t remember all the details other than that it was vs Syracuse but played at the Meadowlands, it was hot as balls, and it was a low scoring game. My Delta flight after the game sat on the tarmac for a long time with no AC full of hot, sunburned Tech fans.

JRjr

I'll forever connect that Syracuse game with being on the WTC 3 weeks before 9/11.....

Attachments

• IMG_6616.JPG
    IMG_6616.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 80
He was only the director of football sports performance at Tennessee. At USF, he was in charge of their entire program. Interesting that he's move back to a football specific role again.

I believe Artis was also on the Tennessee staff at the same time as Chris Weinke, so there may be some familiarity there.

Any chance that we can go get the RB coach from louisville since brohm probably bringing his own staff

Back