Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

You have been around a while and, no doubt, remember the 2001 kickoff classic (we travelled to Syracuse to play the game). Pretty sure Key was on the OL for that game but it was brutal- O'Leary took exception to the Orange Coach's comments that we were soft or something - we literally ran it down their throat including down to the Orange 1 yard line where we took the victory formation to run out the clock. That is a text book example of running the football.

Pretty sure its on YouTube if anybody wants a refresher.
I lived in DC at the time.. thought I'd make the ~2 hour drive up.. 10 hours later and still in traffic in new jersey i just turned around and went back home.. 18 hours in the car to hear the game on the radio FML

I lived in DC at the time.. thought I'd make the ~2 hour drive up.. 10 hours later and still in traffic in new jersey i just turned around and went back home.. 18 hours in the car to hear the game on the radio FML
Thx for the peek at your life's peak

omg that sounds truly awful. At least we won. Probably the most brutal football game I have ever seen.

omg that sounds truly awful. At least we won. Probably the most brutal football game I have ever seen.
the worst part was almost home at like 2am after sitting in construction traffic.. the construction is finally over and those assholes have a speed trap at 2am right after the construction part of the highway was completed.. ööööing assholes (i did not get a ticket but im still mad about it)

the worst part was almost home at like 2am after sitting in construction traffic.. the construction is finally over and those assholes have a speed trap at 2am right after the construction part of the highway was completed.. ööööing assholes (i did not get a ticket but im still mad about it)
The worst part of it all was that you didn’t get a ticket, but could have?

I must have been on the same flight. Sat there forever.
Also remember they has knishes at the concession stand. I got one just to see what it was. Turned out it was a dollop of deep fried mashed potatoes…

I don’t remember all the details other than that it was vs Syracuse but played at the Meadowlands, it was hot as balls, and it was a low scoring game. My Delta flight after the game sat on the tarmac for a long time with no AC full of hot, sunburned Tech fans.

JRjr

Kelly's a decent coach but this seems a bit unspectacular given what I was expecting for that opening.

I half expected Sanders to talk Bud Foster out of retirement.
Exactly, I thought he was bringing in former NFL coaches to be his coordinators

Back