Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

Screenshot_20220927-133643.png
And leverage Auburn against GT for a sweeter payday. We might not get him, but we might force Auburn to spend an additional $1 million per year in salary and give him an extended guaranteed contract. Auburn could get ded

I don't really care too much about other programs, but Auburn being not ded is better for us because they are a permanent crossover game with the nad lickers.
Auburn being ded means more for us. Auburn is a parasite to GT football. Grease the tracks again, you ööööers.

Please don’t go to Auburn, Tech needs ya, we need Prime Time!! Heck I can even see people that were fans of his back in the day start watching him close at tech. He could definitely be the lighter the cigarette needs to get lit!!

I don't really care too much about other programs, but Auburn being not ded is better for us because they are a permanent crossover game with the nad lickers.
Right, a sucky Auburn just means better times for muttville. That opposite needs to happen.

Based upon what? Even Goof wouldn't have turned down a top flight D assistant for Thacker. He's going to say he's his man even if that's all that the budget would allow and of course, a bad coach will hire other ones. I'm referencing the Dabo model where Clemson ponied up the budget and surrounded him with really good assistants--we don't know whether Dabo was astute enough to make those hires or the AD did it for him.

Based upon how much the staff was paid during Collins tenure relative to the rest of the conference, all but Key were budget hires.

He brought him from Temple and refused to fire him after he had one of the worst secondaries in the nation. He held onto arguably the worst DC in FBS. Tell me how Thacker wasn't his man...

I don't think Auburn will be taking a flyer on Prime. Also, think our situation is better for Dieon in the long run. We are looking for incremental improvement, Auburn is expecting to compete with Alabama and win National Championships now or be fired. I don't think Dieon would want to step into that. Not to say he wants to step into our mess either.

I don't think Auburn will be taking a flyer on Prime. Also, think our situation is better for Dieon in the long run. We are looking for incremental improvement, Auburn is expecting to compete with Alabama and win National Championships now or be fired. I don't think Dieon would want to step into that. Not to say he wants to step into our mess either.
How is the QB situation at Auburn?

Back