Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

Being a father foremost, Coach Prime is obviously proud of his son, Shedeur. I bet he makes a move to P5 school next year for his son. If Coach Prime truly thinks his son can (and should) win the Heisman, then Shedeur has one path to glory.

If this happens, Deion will be highly motivated to recruit the best offensive linemen and receivers in the portal.

Dude Deion will not be the next Tech coach- how many FCS coaches have become successful at the FBS level? And btw he is at the HBCU level not FCS - he was coaching HS like 2 years ago - this is ridiculous
Oh noooo sorry that he had an illustrious career as an actual player and broadcaster and didn’t have to go be a GA somewhere.

Maybe you aren’t aware that he is in the NFL Hall of Fame and was a television analyst for a decade or so? He most likely knows as much if not more about football than your typical head coach. And he is a motivator and a recruiter. Total package.

And of course big ties to Atlanta. Recruiting would be on fire from the get go.

Only 1. And turning down a full-ride from FSU to go to Jackson state was a terrible decision.
Still more than any FCS school has gotten, on top of the 20 4 star signees and transfers. More than Collins has gotten at Tech and Temple combined.

Still more than any FCS school has gotten, on top of the 20 4 star signees and transfers. More than Collins has gotten at Tech and Temple combined.

I'm not trying to detract from the importance of it, I'm just pointing out an important part of the data.

Back