Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

But that's the thing, he is literally the best recruiter in college football rn

Interestingly, JSU is ranked at 75th.
GT is ranked 44th.

I'm curious about why 247 thinks that we're far superior in the recruiting rankings.

We're way ahead because our recruits are all ranked. Almost none of JSU's are ranked.

2022:
1 5*, 1 4*, 3 3*, the rest unranked

2021:
4 3*s, 3 4*s, and nobody else is ranked

2020:
1 2*

They have a bunch of transfers in there, but transfers almost never are rated at the same star level as they originally were. Typically, they lose a star.

Interestingly, JSU is ranked at 75th.
GT is ranked 44th.

I'm curious about why 247 thinks that we're far superior in the recruiting rankings.

We're way ahead because our recruits are all ranked. Almost none of JSU's are ranked.

2022:
1 5*, 1 4*, 3 3*, the rest unranked

2021:
4 3*s, 3 4*s, and nobody else is ranked

2020:
1 2*

They have a bunch of transfers in there, but transfers almost never are rated at the same star level as they originally were. Typically, they lose a star.
Except for JSU's transfers that are 4 stars...

I already mentioned those. 4* transfers are rarely actually 4*. It's almost always an indication that they were a miss, hence why they rarely live up to their 4* rating.
No, they ended up as a 4 star transfer. They weren't 4 star to 3 star.

Coaching list with no AD? Interesting....
Nothing wrong with starting a list. The ultimate AD will take charge of it all, but he definitely should have some preliminary information and opinions available for him to use when he gets here. Maybe he will want to add Deion; maybe he won't

Nothing wrong with starting a list. The ultimate AD will take charge of it all, but he definitely should have some preliminary information and opinions available for him to use when he gets here. Maybe he will want to add Deion; maybe he won't
Getting a coach list together and contacting agents isn't part of the AD hiring critical path. The new AD will certainly adjust the list upon arrival.

Dude Deion will not be the next Tech coach- how many FCS coaches have become successful at the FBS level? And btw he is at the HBCU level not FCS - he was coaching HS like 2 years ago - this is ridiculous

Clown take, bro. Football guys know football. Prime knows football and he's coming to the ATL. Now try to call us "nerds," dwags! I love it!

Back