Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

Because he has no eligibility.

Eligibility expires 5 years after graduating high school unless you get an exception (religious missions, medical issues, and professional sports in an unrelated sport are common exemptions).

Despite what Hollywood says, you can’t just go back to college at 35 and play football.
Wrong. It expires 5 years after you enroll at a school that has sports.

I'm back in the "no thanks" camp after finding out Deion's at Jackson State not JacksonVILLE State and listening to an interview with him where he sounded really dumb.

I'm back in the "no thanks" camp after finding out Deion's at Jackson State not JacksonVILLE State and listening to an interview with him where he sounded really dumb.
Is Jacksonville State good?

Is Jacksonville State good?
Yes. But to be honest I thought their competition was better than Jackson State's. Comparing the schedules it looks like they have pretty similar competition. Rich Rod is their coach and they're undefeated against FCS this year.

I still think Sanders is too much of a dum-dum to be Tech head coach.

Yes. But to be honest I thought their competition was better than Jackson State's. Comparing the schedules it looks like they have pretty similar competition. Rich Rod is their coach and they're undefeated against FCS this year.

I mean… he’s not Geoff Collins or anything. So he’d be a step up.

Like the lollipop? What are you 12?

Of the six wins we had while Gibbs was here, I can’t think of a game where he put it on his shoulders and got us the win. He had a big pass against Duke and one against Louisville. But those were one off plays and not dominant performances.

Gibbs production was basically Mason, with the occasional explosive passing play. That’s top shelf, Mason made an NFL roster after all, but it isn’t jaw dropping.

I expect Gibbs to get some good numbers this season against over matched foes, where he can show his explosiveness. But against solid opponents, I would be surprised to see him crack 100 yards.
Quiet rn

It will be a big problem if Deion is not hired by us or if a serious run isn't made at him.

Hire Al Golden and not even free hot dogs and cokes will entice anyone to buy season tix.
Then you aren’t a real fan lol.

But I agree here. The upside is enormous.

Back