Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

Second sentence sounds kind of like Clemson in the ACC.
I get what you're saying, but I don't think that it's a similar situation:

My point is that we don't really know how good of a coach Deion is. There's a pretty big talent disparity that he would not be able to replicate at GT.

Do you hear yourself?? All he did was recruit way more talent than has ever been recruited to school xyz
Do you believe that Deion could produce a similar delta between our talent vs. our schedule?

Do you believe that Deion could produce a similar delta between our talent vs. our schedule?
Yes with the exception of a few teams that he will match only because they are at the top also.

with NIL money why not!?
Because he has no eligibility.

Eligibility expires 5 years after graduating high school unless you get an exception (religious missions, medical issues, and professional sports in an unrelated sport are common exemptions).

Despite what Hollywood says, you can’t just go back to college at 35 and play football.

Because he has no eligibility.

Eligibility expires 5 years after graduating high school unless you get an exception (religious missions, medical issues, and professional sports in an unrelated sport are common exemptions).

Despite what Hollywood says, you can’t just go back to college at 35 and play football.
How did weinke do it? Did they change the rule since then?

If Deion can make it happen, what better place to do it than Tech. I don't see him making it at Auburn. If Tech doesn't consider Deion in their search for a new coach then they are clearly idiots.

The ACC is wide open. The SEC, not so much.

Also to compare Deion with Collins is dumb. Collins is a used car dealer, while Deion owns the Mercedes dealership.

I haven't seen Deion use gimmicks in the videos I've seen like our boy, Geoff.

Also to compare Deion with Collins is dumb. Collins is a used car dealer, while Deion owns the Mercedes dealership.

I haven't seen Deion use gimmicks in the videos I've seen like our boy, Geoff.
Collins vision was great, he just couldn’t execute it. Deion would be everything that Collins promised to be.

He barely has any coaching experience. He's also coaching in one of the weakest FCS conferences with superior athletes.

I watched them in the bowl game and they looked well coached. They weren't just out athleteing the other team. Everyone was giving Deion flack for being on a scooter; but we now know he was headed to surgery. There weren't any sideline stunts or antics to complain about.

Back