Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

This is pure fantasy. Literally NO EVIDENCE of this. Just biased, wishful, thinking. Over the last four years, Colorado was 14-28. Tech was 14-32. They played one FCS school in those four years. We played three. Colorado's average home attendance this year was 42847. Our average home attendance was 35008. Our "rut" sure looks to me to be a bit worse than their "down bad."

Who spent this enormous sum on facilities which puts us in a worse financial sistuation than virtually every FBS program, and yet we STILL have facilities which don't even compare to the top programs??? If we're that much in debt more than everyone else because of all this lavish spending on facilities, then we should be playing in the ööööing Taj Mahal - not on some of the cheapest-looking fake turf I've ever seen..

Oh, and In the longer term . . . we're all dead. So öööö that.

We are far enough behind financially that most (if not all) coaches we interviewed turned us down except Key.

Deion would have been a media sensation in Atlanta. I think he would have recruited well. Who knows how well we would have played? I think we could have paid him. For some reason, I just don’t think he wanted to come here. I don’t get the feeling Boulder is a great fit. It has a very chill kind of vibe in a ski area - as Bohemian a setting as there is in college football. We shall see.

:lol: I am genuinely excited for these people to shut the öööö up. What are they even ööööing talking about? I keep seeing people calling it an amazing hire, for ööööing what? And how would these dumb ööööers know if it was?

Colorado must know that all these people will turn on and devour their fake asses before this is all said and done.

These are the morons being pandered to, with all the changes you hate about college sports. These are those people, and you guys are them.

I was on the Prime train early on but videos like this make me think we dodged a bullet. Deion is only about himself and will run over anybody to get something for himself. The JSU AD must feel like a real cuck sitting next to him during that.

I feel sad about this. Deion did a great job at Jackson State. I would have loved to see a movement of high profile coaches, top level recruits, and significant NIL benefactors moving to HBCU football and basketball programs. That could have been a positive, transforming movement. But, no one else seemed to be moving in that direction with Deion. That’s a shame.

I was on the Prime train early on but videos like this make me think we dodged a bullet. Deion is only about himself and will run over anybody to get something for himself. The JSU AD must feel like a real cuck sitting next to him during that.

You think that guy feels like a cuck. Wait until you see the Colorado coach have to sit there for one of those speeches. That will be rich.

Would you look at that, the people who were skeptical that he gave a öööö about HBCUs were…right. He lasted a whole two years and left for the first P5 offer he got, what insane sacrifice and dedication.

I loved being implicitly called a racist for pointing that out

Would you look at that, the people who were skeptical that he gave a öööö about HBCUs were…right. He lasted a whole two years and left for the first P5 offer he got, what insane sacrifice and dedication.

I loved being implicitly called a racist for pointing that out
Not sure anyone on here called you racist… regardless I would love for him to win here and leave

Not sure anyone on here called you racist… regardless I would love for him to win here and leave
It wasn’t necessarily at me particularly, but there was always a subtle undercurrent when anyone tried to explain that Deion only cares about Deion. Especially reading other boards like r/cfb, etc. A ton of people would get pissed at anyone saying Deion wasn’t a JSU lifer

It wasn’t necessarily at me particularly, but there was always a subtle undercurrent when anyone tried to explain that Deion only cares about Deion. Especially reading other boards like r/cfb, etc. A ton of people would get pissed at anyone saying Deion wasn’t a JSU lifer
Well outside of here definitely

Back