Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

You think that guy feels like a cuck. Wait until you see the Colorado coach have to sit there for one of those speeches. That will be rich.

At least Colorado knows it is all about money. Prime will be outta there as soon as the SEC or NFL calls.

The JSU guy had to sit next to Deion during all the BS about God telling him to help Black people at other schools too even if they are only 70% black in FBS instead of 99% black at JSU.

I feel sad about this. Deion did a great job at Jackson State. I would have loved to see a movement of high profile coaches, top level recruits, and significant NIL benefactors moving to HBCU football and basketball programs. That could have been a positive, transforming movement. But, no one else seemed to be moving in that direction with Deion. That’s a shame.
TBH, this is what i thought i remembered being said when he took the job at Jackson state. seems like he's turning his back on the HBCU's

At least Colorado knows it is all about money. Prime will be outta there as soon as the SEC or NFL calls.

The JSU guy had to sit next to Deion during all the BS about God telling him to help Black people at other schools too even if they are only 70% black in FBS instead of 99% black at JSU.
NFL ain’t calling anytime soon.

TBH, this is what i thought i remembered being said when he took the job at Jackson state. seems like he's turning his back on the HBCU's
Did you watch his speech? God told him to, so never mind everything Deion said the past 3-4 years.

The other thing about that speech - JSU is about to get wrecked on transfers. Deion was just telling all of them to sit tight until he has the chance to speak the ones he wants to take with him.

I loved being implicitly called a racist for pointing that out
That’s the dumbest statement in this entire 55 page thread. But don’t let me stop you from completely fabricating reasons to pat yourself on the back. And there’s no implicit anything in StinGTalk - if no one explicitly called you a racist then you need to put the victim card back in the deck.

Deion is playing everyone and it’s beautiful to watch. He will have college classes dissecting his business approach in the future. I applaud him. He is a marketing genius and just made himself bank (like Collins did). His problem now is he’ll get exposed as will his son. And the goodwill he built up in his community is gonna be eroded as every black recruiter roasts him to recruits. If he thinks he’s going to get the high end players from the southeast to go play in Boulder he’s about to find out that other recruiters are going to use his abandonment of JSU against him in a big way. It’s gonna be fun to watch and I like Deion. In 3 years he’s gonna be laughing about this.

Colorado got him which means Tech could have. He would almost certainly have chosen Tech over CO all else being equal. Has an even bigger rebuilding job there to do than he would have here. (Helluva lot bigger than “the biggest transition in the history of football” Lolol)

I hope you Key lovers don’t get too jealous of the hype and excitement he will bring to the buffs that Key can’t begin to approach.

This thread will age quite entertainingly over the next couple of years. Damn buffs are gonna stick it to us again.

Back