Post Game discussion thread

I thought it made sense to roll the dice on making one 10 yard stop vs. having to make two stops over 20 yards. It’s debatable, at the very least.
I thought the same thing. My wife asked why we would t take the penalty and I said because then another okay worth of time would run off the clock.

Besides, with the game on the line, if you can’t stop 3rd and 10, you deserve to lose.

I get what he’s saying. I thought it was odd when Key said he didn’t really know him even though they were on the same team years ago. The guy is an ACC coach so thats sort of disrespectful and he definitely used it to motivate his team. The toughness stuff is whatever, who cares. But Key made a young coach mistake when he said that.

I get what he’s saying. I thought it was odd when Key said he didn’t really know him even though they were on the same team years ago. The guy is an ACC coach so thats sort of disrespectful and he definitely used it to motivate his team. The toughness stuff is whatever, who cares. But Key made a young coach mistake when he said that.
I definitely do not. They won the game, fair enough, but this is some goofy öööö. It seems so phony and forced.

:lol: Amazing. I guess it worked. We'll see if Syracuse can do the same every week with bulletin board material such as this. If they can, maybe we'll see them again. I would like that.
They have a very favorable schedule. They only play like three teams the rest of the season with a pulse.

They were more physical than us today. Kudos to them… Our boys have to bring it game in and game out. We looked pretty flat early, especially on defense. It’s like we thought we’d roll our helmets on the field and that would mean anything to anyone.

What the actual öööö. Now I’m actually very very upset we lost. Did we even know we were in a grudge match or some bullshit? I guess I’m glad that someone circled us as their statement victory to show they world theyve arrived. I hate Bulldogs so much. This guy clearly is one and he will be short-lived if he keeps this spiel up.

Back