Post Game discussion thread

Key distinction is that Ryan was carving up a very talented Tenuta defense.

McCord is high-end college QB who will probably have some time in the NFL, but he didn't do anything you wouldn't expect a good QB to do when given a clean pocket virtually all game.
That’s what bugs me the most. He had a clean pocket to throw from all day. We had 1 sack all day and 0 against GAST. That’s not gonna cut it.

Hoping this is an outlier game, but you can't say anything positive about the defense today or that there is any improvement over last year, they got absolutely shredded
McCord was fitting it into very tight spaces repeatedly. I saw good coverage and better tackling (not perfect, but better) than I saw last year. I saw the same lack of pass rush that we’ve had for years. If McCord looks average going forward I’ll have to reevaluate.

Neither our pass rush nor coverage was tested the 1st two games. A competent QB sliced through our defense like paper.

This is going to be a long season. We will be lucky to make a bowl game with our schedule.

It was a fun two weeks though.
We won’t see a qb like this maybe till Miami ir UGA

Backing them up and forcing them to put the ball in the air two times should have been the call. I understand declining it considering how bad our D was today.

Need much better players. Hopefully they’re coming.
Agreed with a better defense. But it is what it is currently.

us not being able to establish a running game is a head scratcher for me. Is FSU’s Dline so terrible? Or did our OLine regress in 2 weeks?

Defense looked like we are in year 1 with the coordinator. Good OC and QB took advantage of us. Our O never got a chance to jell because the other O never left the field.

Basically, we looked like where we expected on D.

ST looked good. O was ok. Cuse was able to take away the run and it took a while to adjust.

Don't know what Key actually said to insinuate this. Did Key really come out meaning these things or was Fran just butt hurt if he pointed out he doesn't know him personally and gave up a bunch of yards to Ohio.
Does it matter now? Whatever he told his lockerroom obviously worked.

Don't know what Key actually said to insinuate this. Did Key really come out meaning these things or was Fran just butt hurt if he pointed out he doesn't know him personally and gave up a bunch of yards to Ohio.
Key was an offensive asst at West Carolina in 2003 then Brown was a player there (DB). Key said he didn’t remember Brown given he played on the other side of the ball. Dont think it was a big deal; I guess Brown did. He seems like a nice hire for Cuse.

Key was an offensive asst at West Carolina in 2003 then Brown was a player there (DB). Key said he didn’t remember Brown given he played on the other side of the ball. Dont think it was a big deal; I guess Brown did. He seems like a nice hire for Cuse.
We'll see when he doesn't have a McCord playing QB

Back