Reports Tuitt back to ND

I don't know. I guess someone will be doing a cost-benefit analysis of the situation.

Do we want a kid that can't commit? If it isn't his choice - can we really convince his mom with an in-home? If she readily calls up CPJ and decommitted her son then either he had her do it or she has no respect for CPJ and could care less about hearing more from GT coaches.

Do we waste the in-home on this situation?

Side note. Can't thank Vad enough for sticking w Tech through and through.
This.... I hope we don't waste an in-home with this kid.

I don't know. I guess someone will be doing a cost-benefit analysis of the situation.

Do we want a kid that can't commit? If it isn't his choice - can we really convince his mom with an in-home? If she readily calls up CPJ and decommitted her son then either he had her do it or she has no respect for CPJ and could care less about hearing more from GT coaches.

Do we waste the in-home on this situation?

Side note. Can't thank Vad enough for sticking w Tech through and through.

Please see my comments earlier. He can't do much about the situation if she doesn't want him at GT. Of course, he could wait until he is 18 to sign his LOI... But how do you face your mother again after being so defiant?

What he said!

Not a damn one us has the slightest idea of the details of all this, but yet you feel compelled to bash the kid and his family. Hell no I am not happy about it. If the kid's heart is set on us then I hope he has the gumption to sit down with his family and convince them that we are whats best for him. My guess is that she may be very religious and wants her son to be in a place where religion is taken more seriously...whether it is true or not it may be what she believes.

So take an FN Midol, put on some fat pants, open up a pint of Ben and Jerry's, turn on Oprah, and relax.

Oprah isn't on right now.

and F touchdown Jesus.

The kid needs to really clear the air himself. Can he really pull off a ND commit, ND decommit, Tech commit, Tech decommit, ND re-commit? and still have room left for a ND re-decommit, Tech re-commit?.....yikes.

Such is the life of a Georgia Tech fan, I suppose. I was ecstatic to hear this kid had committed, but within just a few seconds I was already on to worrying about whether or not we could keep him committed through Signing Day.

I'm kinda glad it appears that we're just going to move on now. His mom sounds like a problem parent. Maybe it's best not to have her near the program.

Oprah isn't on right now.

and F touchdown Jesus.

The kid needs to really clear the air himself. Can he really pull off a ND commit, ND decommit, Tech commit, Tech decommit, ND re-commit? and still have room left for a ND re-decommit, Tech re-commit?.....yikes.
Don't kid yourself.....that hag is on somewhere.

Okay, if he were deciding between say....MTSU and Notre Dame, then it's understandable that she would want him to go to Notre Dame. But come on, this is between Tech and Notre Dame. Tuitt's mom, you've done a wonderful job raising your son to be a hard-ass player with a brain, but at this point, he needs to make the decision himself. This is beyond ridiculous, and quite embarrassing for Tuitt.

I will just wish the best for the kid and his mom.

We need to be classier than ND fans were when Tuitt decommitted.

Would have been great with him but we'll be fine without him.

okay, if he were deciding between say....mtsu and notre dame, then it's understandable that she would want him to go to notre dame. But come on, this is between tech and notre dame. Tuitt's mom, you've done a wonderful job raising your son to be a hard-ass player with a brain, but at this point, he needs to make the decision himself. This is beyond ridiculous, and quite embarrassing for tuitt.

this

Fixed gt23eric sig:

Women influencing sports?
:hsnono:

Bitches need to get in the kitchen.

Back