Rumor

Serious question....does BoB really want to be here?
No. He'd stay for a few years. If he was successful, he'd jump at the first better offer. If not, he'd have collected his retirement check.

There's more smoke around Fritz the last twelve hours than anyone else at any point. I am getting worried. I'd rather have BOB. And Key over either of them, assuming Chadwell is out.
Hey at least J Batt would be uniting the fan base

Fritz would be fine, biggest concern is his age. Had a down year last year, but 3 bowls before that match the last like 50 years for Tulane.

No. He'd stay for a few years. If he was successful, he'd jump at the first better offer. If not, he'd have collected his retirement check.
Say he strings together a group of 7-9 win seasons. Even if he bolts, he's lifted the program light years from where it sits today.

A 63 year old with career record of 41-45 in the AAC. What a terrible, terrible hire.
But he did win everywhere else
And he seems to have things going this year
Tulane is either a graveyard or a stepping stone for Coaches
Not much support there for football
But no, I don’t really want him
I’d rather Have Key
Actually I’d rather have Tom Herman
But he probably won’t come

Guess who I just met secretly arriving in Atlanta...

FWIiHB2XoAYu-Oo.jpg
That’s not you is it Beestorm? Lol

Crappy fans tossing millions into the program. We should have so many crappy fans.
Tossing? If the rumors are even partly true they aren't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts or pure love of the school. They're trying to purchase their head coach of choice.

Maybe that alone doesn't make them bad fans, but they aren't martyrs here either.

I’m hearing from the little voice inside my head that Ted Roof is making a serious push to become the next head coach.

Back