"Tech Talking Title"

foggy, are these \"experts\" the same ones ranking

Tech anywhere from 35 to 16?

if so, you prove my point even more.

Chan is doing something right. if he can take sub-50 classes and get teams ranked at #16, it must be coaching

your logic is so skewed you dont even see when you play into the hands of the other

Re: foggy, are these \"experts\" the same ones ranking

Buzzczar, you are pathetic! Played into your hands? Thats one of your loco posts as usual. Has the season started yet? Sure I've read all the usual preseason things lets just see how the season plays out. You may be right oops sorry they may be right but until the season starts preseason rating are just that preseason. Do I need spell it out for you? Do you remember how our BB was rated preseason what was it #3, others #2, another #4. Wish it had happened it didn't so preseason is just that preseason.

Oh by the way I'll put my brains and logic up against you any day. Hate to say this but you remind me of the French. A congress woman in Romania about a month ago said "the French are so stupid they don't realize how stupid they are", reminds me of well you know who don't you.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh by the way I'll put my brains and logic up against you any day

[/ QUOTE ]

We, however, won't be able to understand a jumbled word of it.

[ QUOTE ]
Has the season started yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

No it hasn't, and yet you have already written us off.

Where as it's true, sometimes my emotions do get carried away and I do jumble my words due to some of the things (like 3518) I've been called, I'll still put my IQ and logic against you FOCRs any day.

Wrote the season off, another of your loco post. I have written off nothing! With this guy here I do tend to see things in the light of reality. what has his best record been? 7-5 something like that, one year 7-6, regular season 6-6 so I have learned not to expect much from this guy. But to some of you he's got us going in the right direction and another "he's our very best oprtion". Sigh, some of you are such losers you will accept anything.

He might have a job. I\'ve been all over this thre

ad but I've been outsourcing jobs in Mexico.

I'll stand by one thing. If Chan goes 6-2 he will win the ACC coach of the year. Based on our OOC schedule that could easily translate to 7-4.

Let\'s go. What test of logic would you like to

use.

It is not logical to say Chan can't recruit and can't coach, when his teams are outperforming recruiting rankings.

Re: Let\'s go. What test of logic would you like to

His low rated classes are just now starting to play, this class rated in the mid 50's is not even in school yet. So pls explain how his recruits are out performing others who have been rated higher. Seems to me that schools like Duke, WF who had lower rated classes have taken a bite out us the last few years. So who has he beat? Did you stop to think that maybe the schools you speak of have as bad coaching as we? Have we really been in the same ball park as the Mia's, FSU's, the elites of the ACC and OOC oh yes Fresno are they really elite etc. No don't think so. Clemson gees they also were worse than expected. Oh yes don't use NCState, as people have said well UNC was better than expected so if it flies one way it also flies the other way. Aah, MD sure we's beaten them 2 years running but here again they were worse than expected. As I said in the light of reality we are at best middle of the road. 21-17 record is not something to write home to mother about now is it?

Attention foggy:

[ QUOTE ]
Sigh, some of you are such losers you will accept anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU HAD BETTER POINT OUT EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE REFERRING TO HERE, JACKWAD.

The majority here are NOT satisifed with the results of the last 3 seasons. However the majority. except for you and your dispicable BO brothers, here ARE REALISTIC about what it takes to build a major college football program and don't want to destroy what's been painstaking building for years just to rush out and dump a million bucks on the "hot coach" du jour just to start over the building process.

You and your fellow fools ARE DAMAGING THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM AT GEORGIA TECH WITH YOUR IDIOTIC UNREALISTIC CONSTANT HARPING AND LIES ABOUT THE COACH.

ONLY A FOOL CANNOT SEE THAT GAILEY IS THE BEST OPTION WE CURRENTLY HAVE TO WIN BIG AT TECH. (note: I'm talking short term here, this year and next. If we continue to wallow around 6-7 wins we may have to bite the bullet and rebuild. But no matter who is hired, they won't meet "your" expectations for years.)

JUST BECAUSE SOME0NE DOESN'T WHINE AND CRY TO FIRE THE COACH FOR NOT MEETING YOUR UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE LOSERS AND ACCEPTING OF MEDIORICITY.

Your arrogance and disrespect of reasonable, realistic Tech fans has gone far enough. If you want to encourage meaningful discourse on the program, fine.

But as long as you keep referring to intelligent, reasonable, realistic, loyal, and knowledgable Tech fans as "FOCers", "losers", and "accepting of anything" YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE KNOWN AS AN IGNORANT OLD FOOL.

**AWARD**

[ QUOTE ]
But as long as you keep referring to intelligent, reasonable, realistic, loyal, and knowledgable Tech fans as "FOCers", "losers", and "accepting of anything" YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE KNOWN AS AN IGNORANT OLD FOOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/owned.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drink1.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

Re: Geeteelee,

[ QUOTE ]

The majority here are NOT satisifed with the results of the last 3 seasons. ...., here ARE REALISTIC about what it takes to build a major college football program and don't want to destroy what's been painstaking building for years just to rush out and dump a million bucks on the "hot coach" du jour just to start over the building process.

...ARE DAMAGING THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM AT GEORGIA TECH WITH YOUR IDIOTIC UNREALISTIC CONSTANT HARPING AND LIES ABOUT THE COACH.

ONLY A FOOL CANNOT SEE THAT GAILEY IS THE BEST OPTION WE CURRENTLY HAVE TO WIN BIG AT TECH. (note: I'm talking short term here, this year and next. If we continue to wallow around 6-7 wins we may have to bite the bullet and rebuild. But no matter who is hired, they won't meet "your" expectations for years.)

JUST BECAUSE SOME0NE DOESN'T WHINE AND CRY TO FIRE THE COACH FOR NOT MEETING YOUR UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE LOSERS AND ACCEPTING OF MEDIORICITY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with your quoted words, but the BO's are only interested in negative spin against our coach. They have their own agenda.

Re: Attention foggy:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sigh, some of you are such losers you will accept anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU HAD BETTER POINT OUT EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE REFERRING TO HERE, JACKWAD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bogey and GTD, y'all missed GTL's best quote in the post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif

Damn,this bunch aint never gonna sit around the campfire sipping hot chocolate and singing 'kumbayah'!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drinking.gif

LOL!! I didn't miss it!! Just didn't comment on it. Figured I'd get BLASTED by the OF for ganging up on him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugher.gif

Oh I forgot.. Since I didn't attend GT, am I allowed to talk about this?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wtf.gif

GT_D, If you can come up with better posts then have at it!

This is for GTL and whom ever else who wants to bash JacksonJ (thought you had a little more class than some here guess I was wrong) etal. Besides, GTL still has not answered my question how do you know and don't give me platitudes for CCG, "he's our best option". I don't believe it and I'll bet in your heart of hearts you don't believe it either. "JACKWAD" did I call you that no you called me that. Gees can't you at least take my advice on something. No you can't you are too wrapped up in your love for CCG. Do you remember I told you before you bash someone stop and think about your stupid remark and then maybe you might have some respect for others. But no, guess your parents didn't do such a good job to teach you some manners did they. GTL, I did not coin the word or term FOCR, but it's short for friends of Chan, does that not fit you and your fellow bashers when someone disagrees with you?

I tell the truth you guys don't like it so attach me, BO, 3518 or anybody who does not toe your party line. How am I or anyone hurting Tech pls. explain, I suspect you are hurting Tech as much or more if anyone reads the posts. My post was civil and to the point yours was well to say the least NASTY and attacking as was your fellow FOCR's. Go back reread my post and tell me where I LIED! I bet I can get you a job with the commies in East Europe somewhere, they would love your spin and they could probably use you to try to get back in power.

Re: **AWARD**

I'd rather be know as an ignorant old fool than to be be know as an ignorant young fool. You have only one way to go and thats down hill.

Re: Geeteelee,

I forgot to tell you "arrogance" etc you are the one who is arrogant. Can't believe you would say such a thing READ your post talk about arrogance that post of your was well never mind you don't get it, you never will. Guess we don't educate the younger generation like we once did.

Did you call me a loser?
Did you say I would accept anything?
YOU CAN LEAVE MY PARENTS OUT OF IT, JACKWAD!

I had tried to remain respectful, but I got sick and tired of it being only one way.

[ QUOTE ]
Besides, GTL still has not answered my question how do you know and don't give me platitudes for CCG, "he's our best option". I don't believe it and I'll bet in your heart of hearts you don't believe it either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not stupid. It's obvious he's our best option, and I told you why. You refused to acknowledge the reasoning. Are you stupid?

[ QUOTE ]
GTL, I did not coin the word or term FOCR, but it's short for friends of Chan, does that not fit you and your fellow bashers when someone disagrees with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm NOT bashing you because you don't like the coach. I'm bashing you because of your disrespect for those that doesn't think he's inept, those who don't don't think firing him is the best thing to do.

I object to your continued use of "FOCer" because you use it for ANYONE that doesn't toe YOUR silly litte agenda.

[ QUOTE ]

I tell the truth you guys don't like it so attach me, BO, 3518 or anybody who does not toe your party line.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's YOU who are attacking REASONABLE people.

[ QUOTE ]
My post was civil and to the point

[/ QUOTE ]

What's civil about "Sigh, some of you are such losers you will accept anything." And if that's to the point, that makes it even less civil.

[ QUOTE ]
tell me where I LIED!

[/ QUOTE ]
Here's a few:

"you are too wrapped up in your love for CCG"
"I thought you might understand my point guess you didn't."
"Thats ok GTL, you can't prove it,"
" Was that statement an absurd statement? Yep it sure was/is."
"Yes, there are some people here, no matter what, will support CCG, I guess that term was used for them, like BuzzCzar for one, GTL and others. "
" it seems now some here have set the bar lower "

And that's just in this ONE thread (but it is a long one)!

You demonstrate hypocrisy at its worse... cry and whine about people calling you names and attacking you for "not toeing the party line", but YOU repeatedly call anyone that disagrees with you "FOC", "Chan lover", and "Loser", and their answers to your cut downs "stupid".

You are hurting Tech by being totally unrealistic about the job Gailey is doing, by campaigning for his dismissal, by being utterly disrespectful toward the coach. This leads to more difficulty in recruiting and even making it more difficult to hire a coach.

You continue to reinforce the notion that you are an ignorant old fool.

Guess I could call you a few names I won't you are not worth the effort. If you don't like my post then don't read em. As was said on another board don't shake hands with you as you never know where they have been. "Fool", as I said you can only go down hill from here.

here\'s the thing with old foggy

if you did not attend Tech .. you best keep quiet. unless of course you're beebad or statelinejacket.

if you're not an engineer .. you don't have logic. unless of course you're 3518techie. leave beebad out of this hypocritical statement .. he actually makes fun of us nerdy engineers. ohh and oldfoggy doesn't have an engineering degree either.

if you've not had a whole lifetime of football watching "experience" .. you don't understand the intricacies of football. unless of course you're 3518techie or other current generation BO posters like canchan and gtjackets0401.

oh and if you cannot provide details of Tech football games that occured in the 50s, without looking them up .. you're not worthy of having a meaningful debate about Tech football either.

so lesser mortals .. please give up.

please only enter into debates with oldfoggy IF you're an engineering graduate from Tech and have a lifetime of football watching "experience" and know details of Tech football games from the 50's on the tip of your tongue.

anything less is not worth his time.

p.s. i truly respect your knowledge of Tech games from the 50s and the fact that you drive to and fro huntsville for Tech games. i truly respect you. i have stopped liking you however. of course you don't care about that anyways.

Back