The Diesel # 21 hating on Tech

Phil Smith It's funny how y'all take things so seriously . To all stingtalkers here, thanks for being a part of my fishing expedition :) .12 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

A.J. Smith Pats look real good tonight Gary is doing work and c'mon bro stop reading the message boards, you know haters are everywhere. We have some great fans and there are always some bad eggs in every crowd.

Yeah... let's go with that.

But in all seriousness. I'm not a fan of the anti-freedom of speech nazis at the Hive, or the general douchiness of the bbuzzoff board, but when I see some of the posters in this thread I can see a bit from their point of view. This is ugly. Yes, we have the right to criticize, but some posters should be ashamed for some of the things they're saying here. I don't wanna be a part of something like this. Let this thread die.

What's funny is that the players loved this place during the summer when the Dede thread was going...

What's funny is that the players loved this place during the summer when the Dede thread was going...

Well, whose in charge of creating Dede threads? I don't have much history on this Dede character. There were couple of Dede threads in the off-topic forum but unregistered viewers can't see those threads.

Ya'll got trolled... haha.

I didn't know our football players had that type of humor. Awesome. Does Dwyer's thoughts still stand though, or were both of them in it?

Also alpha, there is a sticky in off topic called "oh ****", and there is also another topic floating around in off topic that you should read first. Had to do with Stephen Hill's Facebook update.

Dwyer isn't being a very good fan, himself. Former players knocking their own program = being a poor sport.

Still love Dwyer and what he did while he was here!

Maybe you just don't get it. He's not running the system now so whats the excuse? Isaac Redman is ahead of him, he's from Bowie State. Fact is JD went into the combine hefty, he also showed up to camp even worse and got on Tomlins **** list. It has nothing to do with scheme, its on JD.

If Dwyer was on any other team other than the one that he is fortunate;y to be on he would be playing. Redman is ahead of Dwyer because he fills multiple roles at Fullback and Short yardage player. He also had the opprtunity to be on the practice quad last year and was on schedule to make the roster till he got hurt. Fortunately/Unfortunately Dwyer is on a team that does not have any injuries in the backfield. Yes Dwyer had some issues earlier including injuries that he has since overcome the last two pre-season game he showed what he was capable of doing. If you are a fan let him enjoy the redshirt year he never had.

If Dwyer was on any other team other than the one that he is fortunate;y to be on he would be playing. Redman is ahead of Dwyer because he fills multiple roles at Fullback and Short yardage player. He also had the opprtunity to be on the practice quad last year and was on schedule to make the roster till he got hurt. Fortunately/Unfortunately Dwyer is on a team that does not have any injuries in the backfield. Yes Dwyer had some issues earlier including injuries that he has since overcome the last two pre-season game he showed what he was capable of doing. If you are a fan let him enjoy the redshirt year he never had.

You are either a personal friend of his or related to him.

Phil Smith The whole stingtalk website is a complete joke, you know this as well as I do. It's ironic how they "bleed old gold and white", yet they have no clue what we go through and still rip us to shreds if we had a subpar game or anything else they feel is necessary to call us out on. It's also funny how each one claims to know exactly what our team is doing wrong and how they know how to fix it. Why aren't they on the coaching staff? It really is a travesty the way some of our fans behave.

Heh. If people that matter are still reading this abortion of a thread, I would just say we realize that the players and coaches have forgotten more football than all but two posters here remember. Mostly, we talk about football to figure out for ourselves what went wrong.

Oh yeah, there are also like 5 or 10 really bad posters on this thread. The season ticket base is about 25000 along with 10000 students. Plus many more who only come to a few games, but because they live across the country not because they're bad fans. The five posters don't exactly represent all of us.

Also alpha, there is a sticky in off topic called "oh ****", and there is also another topic floating around in off topic that you should read first. Had to do with Stephen Hill's Facebook update.

Dude, that thread is 264 pages long.

:bricks:

The lastest gift from the 2 stroke chainsaw (Not the diesel anymore) he is responding to a fan calling him out for hurting recruiting, etc:

Jon Dwyer
how am i hurting it? im speaking from my heart..there is nothing Pj or drad can do unless fans do something period... its not me..the whole team has been talking about this for yrs..we say things make videos for fans all the time and they s...till dont do anything about it...and i gave everything i had to georiga tech so dont come at me saying this and that...bc im tired of fans complaining...u guys have a bigger voice then we do..fans booed gailey and wat happen? he got fired if yall want better seat or ect..yall say something..bc the players wat the fans more than anything bc they keep us fired up and excited bc we feed of yall...the 12th man is the biggest weapon period...See More
10 minutes ago ·

I now know why we sucked this year.

Back