Tim Byerly

What is the injury status of Chase Martenson? He is the actual 3rd string QB but was out due to injury.

What is the injury status of TB? I have yet to see any authoritative comment on it.

carmex be snoopin'

Bad move. If you out people they are less likely to post.

Swilling played with a lot of energy. Would like to see him with the first team OL. But not really because that would probably mean bad things happened.

Interesting... tech dad, praise for Swilling, and this from Swilling's bio:

Welcome to the board, Keith :biggthumpup:

I was way too drunk by the time Brady stepped in to remember much about how it went. Hopefully I can give it a sober look this week.

I did play at Furman but I am not Swilling's Dad. I played long before Keith did at FU

Kelly_Quinlan: Paul Johnson goes no comment on Byerly injury. Said they will have a backup QB for Tulane.

I did play at Furman but I am not Swilling's Dad. I played long before Keith did at FU

You better not have played on the teams that beat and tied Mover. That would be sacrilegious and we would have to sacrifice a Paladin. Beestorm has some secret potion for that.

Sorry I tried to out you. Kinda glad I was wrong, and welcome anyhow. Like to have more active posters.

Kelly_Quinlan: Paul Johnson goes no comment on Byerly injury. Said they will have a backup QB for Tulane.

I think that's a good sign. This is complete speculation, but there's either some uncertainty from the doctors or CPJ is worried about making the injury public because Byerly could play again in near future.

Besides the current QBs (Swilling, Jordan, Martenson, Campbell), we also have AJ Gray and Jamal Golden who played QB in HS. I think the drop-off from the #2 to #3 QB wouldn't be as much as #1 to #2.

I think that's a good sign. This is complete speculation, but there's either some uncertainty from the doctors or CPJ is worried about making the injury public because Byerly could play again in near future.

FWIW, guy on Swarm said he heard torn ACL from someone on the team

Yes, when others are playing checkers, Paul Johnson is playing... Who am I kidding, Paul Johnson doesn't play. You can go Furman yourself.

Back