Travis Custis

I wish people on the board did not spend all their time whining. It used to be that only after page three was whining. Now you people cry on page one. Grow a pair.

This guy is pretty key in my opinion to future success...I think we keep him and he does great things for us. He seems to do well at camps, and in pads. Also looks like he can be a workhorse...keeping my fingers crossed with this kid!

Watching his highlights, Custis runs with really impressive power--constantly knocks people over and breaks tackles--but maybe doesn't have breakaway speed. He would be an outstanding BB for us--probably the next 1000 yarder. We're definitely going to get pressure from other major schools for him.

Watching his highlights, Custis runs with really impressive power--constantly knocks people over and breaks tackles--but maybe doesn't have breakaway speed. He would be an outstanding BB for us--probably the next 1000 yarder. We're definitely going to get pressure from other major schools for him.

[y]FAFwookNi-8[/y]

Yea, the kid is a beast. He's not Dwyer though. Doesn't have elite burst and can't cut on a dime, but he runs right through tacklers. More of an Anthony Allen type player.

Looks like the prototypical B-back.

He looks like an Alabama-type running back. And, I don't mean that he should go to 'bammer, I mean he's an extremely physical runner, the kind of back they get all the time and just plug another one in and go. A guy like this would be PERFECT in our offense and do great things.

This guy is pretty key in my opinion to future success...I think we keep him and he does great things for us. He seems to do well at camps, and in pads. Also looks like he can be a workhorse...keeping my fingers crossed with this kid!

Same here. Another thing that would be nice is to hold onto a commit that Saban is trying to wrestle away from us.

I wish people on the board did not spend all their time whining. It used to be that only after page three was whining. Now you people cry on page one. Grow a pair.

sounds like crying to me... or are there too many tears in your eyes to be able to see that?

Just read on twitter (from @_EricThompson) that Nick Saban himself is making a stop at Lovejoy HS today. I think we can all guess who he's there to see.

Just read on twitter (from @_EricThompson) that Nick Saban himself is making a stop at Lovejoy HS today. I think we can all guess who he's there to see.

Not him alone. There are a lot of players on that team. Bama already has the #6 and #7 RBs in the country committed.

Not him alone. There are a lot of players on that team. Bama already has the #6 and #7 RBs in the country committed.

saban also has more commits than some teams have for their active roster. he's bound to have a few RBs in there.

Not worried about losing Custis anymore. PJ is great at holding onto commits. I read it on Stingtalk and everything.

seriously though, let's wait till anything happens before freaking out. I hope he comes here, but lets keep some perspective on things.

He's probably there to see Ramos as well as Custis.

I have a very uneasy feeling about this. There have been a lot of deflects under CPJ during late December/January.

One more rant, GT was the first school to offer his a Div-1 Scholly of any football significance, yet again, we may see as the season unwound and his stats sky rocketed other factories try to come in and grab him away even though CPJ and staff had the vision and evaluation skill to offer the kid first.

Maybe if this whole coaching thing doesn't work out for CPJ and staff then they can go work at Rivals or something and become professional scouts.

Back