uga indicted the GT 'hacker'

Truth be told this is probably more about preventing future more serious attempts at sabotage than properly punishing this one act.

~~~~~~~~~

I doubt it has that effect and may even provoke more sinister plots from legit hacktivists.

Truth be told this is probably more about preventing future more serious attempts at sabotage than properly punishing this one act.

A serious attempt would be done seriously. The Clarke County Popo wouldn't be able to track down someone in that circumstance. Dude was playing a prank.

This kind of overreaction is what can get Anonymous to go to town. Can any of you guys 'make a few calls' so Anonymous can show UGA what a hack is?

Under the law, how did he create alter, damage, or harm the computers? He should get paid the $6.85/hour wage that their website CEO would have gotten paid to update the site after the game.

Not had much experience with UGAg types? If they had won the game it would have been ignored. I am sure there are a few admins and some police investigators that are having all kinds of butthurt about the game and are seeking revenge on a Tech student.

I agree that it should be an apology and community service. Adding an entry to a calendar hardly qualifies as a hack. I would be curious to know if entries have been made to the calendar in the past by students or administrators that are every bit as much of a hack as this incident.

If people have been adding to it on and off that aren't the gatekeeper of the calendar, then I don't see how they can prosecute without seeking out everyone that has made an entry in the past. I hope the lawyer he hires digs this info up and publicly embarrasses UGAg and the police force with it.

This there is some butthurt of epic proportions going on here. And there will most likely be a UGA grad as the judge. So juvenile to prosecute for a felony.

I hope the kid sports a 30-24 suck it Dawgs t-shirt at the hearing. I would.

Please. Somebody please help this kid.

14009394.jpg

Also, it's rather awful of uga to pursue criminal charges against the kid.

A certain former GT AD went after a poster on this website and tried to get him fired for posting anti AD comments, including opposing student athletic fees.

His fundraising page should request a donation somewhere between 24-30 dollars.

A certain former GT AD went after a poster on this website and tried to get him fired for posting anti AD comments, including opposing student athletic fees.

Yeah, but that poster is a b1tch.

guess that poster needed to learn about proxies as well

"Welcome to our newest member, SPickren"?

hmm

"Welcome to our newest member, SPickren"?

hmm

It is his sister. She contacted me with info on a GoFundMe page he has started.

http://www.gofundme.com/ji4xh4

Please keep in mind that I have now way of knowing if this is real. Please do your own homework. I have activated her Stingtalk account if she wants to post, she can.

Back