uga indicted the GT 'hacker'

if uga wants to go after criminals they should suspend their football program and turn in their players.

what the öööö is this kid going to do if he's found guilty and has to go to jail for 10-15 years? i will literally punch the next person i see talking about any resemblance of integrity being taught to anybody at uga.

Any way to find out if this legit the dude's sister? Not trying to be a dick, it's just it wouldn't take that much smartz/effort for a gagger to post that fake gofundme account after hearing about the story and then create this username on here.

Any way to find out if this legit the dude's sister? Not trying to be a dick, it's just it wouldn't take that much smartz/effort for a gagger to post that fake gofundme account after hearing about the story and then create this username on here.

She's legit. Donate at will. THWG!

The GoFundMe campaign is organized by someone with a Facebook account with the name of Sage Pickner, which has a picture of a girl with Ryan Pickner. Don't think that proves it's legit though. Someone could rename an account Whatever Pickner and post any picture of him with a girl, then claim to be his sister.

The GoFundMe campaign is organized by someone with a Facebook account with the name of Sage Pickner, which has a picture of a girl with Ryan Pickner. Don't think that proves it's legit though. Someone could rename an account Whatever Pickner and post any picture of him with a girl, then claim to be his sister.

Just STFU, it's legit. I'm sure the guy and his family are scarred as hell considering the charge is a felony. I cannot believe a harmless prankster is getting charged with a felony. If UGA, Clark County PD and DA go through with this, there's going to be a lot more damage done to them in the future. They can count on that.

Just STFU, it's legit. I'm sure the guy and his family are scarred as hell considering the charge is a felony. I cannot believe a harmless prankster is getting charged with a felony. If UGA, Clark County PD and DA go through with this, there's going to be a lot more damage done to them in the future. They can count on that.

And a massive waste of tax payers dollars which they will lose their jobs over.

What's the whole story? If he guessed that the password is "password" and just added a calendar entry, that's one thing.

If he used a phishing scam to access their Registrar's system the accessed transcripts and changed grades, it's a very different story.

Until we know the extent of his access, it's risky to donate.

What's the whole story? If he guessed that the password is "password" and just added a calendar entry, that's one thing.

If he used a phishing scam to access their Registrar's system the accessed transcripts and changed grades, it's a very different story.

Why would it be risky to donate?

Why would it be risky to donate?

stripes01.jpg

Dumbass of the Day Award right here.
it seems you are a constant and prolific contender for this award

If he went above and beyond to pull this stunt off, I'll donate again. UGA (apparently and predictably) has horrible security. And does it matter if grades got changed at UGA? I don't think an arbitrary metric ostensibly used to give value to a student's academic success is applicable to a university where kids can barely write their own names.

I don't think an arbitrary metric ostensibly used to give value to a student's academic success is applicable to a university where kids can barely write their own names.

and then get Academic All-American awards like Leonard Pope

Supporters of a team full of criminals want to charge a kid with a felony for changing the calendar on their geocities page. We should have gone ACL hunting in that game or given Hutchinson Matson a Murray-style deer in the headlights moment. I'm suprised this dumb cesspool made up of fatasses trying desperately to save their twigs after they lose and inbred trailer trash that couldn't pass a Jim Harrick class have any time to pull it out of their sister to spend time on something like this. Actually, I'm not, since NASCAR isn't on 24/7 and welfare only gets you so many Natty Lights per month.

and then get Academic All-American awards like Leonard Pope

Or a player that goes to UGAg over GT because he is impressed with their computer science department (Brandon Miller)

Supporters of a team full of criminals want to charge a kid with a felony for changing the calendar on their geocities page. We should have gone ACL hunting in that game or given Hutchinson Matson a Murray-style deer in the headlights moment. I'm suprised this dumb cesspool made up of fatasses trying desperately to save their twigs after they lose and inbred trailer trash that couldn't pass a Jim Harrick class have any time to pull it out of their sister to spend time on something like this. Actually, I'm not, since NASCAR isn't on 24/7 and welfare only gets you so many Natty Lights per month.

Solod 7 post

Back