USA today's Myerberg's CFB ranks kicks off with #125:GSU

Wow, hard to believe we will be projected
above Awburn, guess those trees are
having a big impact on their program

I'm sure it's the trees and not the öööö state their football program is in. Did you watch last season?

I'm sure it's the trees and not the öööö state their football program is in. Did you watch last season?

No, just making a joke. But coming down
from recent MNC title to a projection in
the 50's should not happen with that
program, it's not like you might expect
for Vandy, Kentucky or other perennial
SEC bottom dwellers

ol'barn has got players, now. They've had crap head coaching and a culture of crap attitude the last few years, but their recruiting classes have been ranked 4th, 7th, 10th, 10th, and 8th from 2009-2013. I wouldn't be completely surprised by a quick turn around.

ol'barn has got players, now. They've had crap head coaching and a culture of crap attitude the last few years, but their recruiting classes have been ranked 4th, 7th, 10th, 10th, and 8th from 2009-2013. I wouldn't be completely surprised by a quick turn around.

I'm pretty sure Cheesedick was taking the Larry Coker approach to recruiting and just offering players with high recruiting rankings.

Those classes are highly over ranked.

— Who is No. 55? This team's coach got his start at a university famous for producing a running back who averaged 16.5 yards per kickoff return as a player in the United Football League.

Ark St, Bryan Harsin

Ark St, Bryan Harsin

So it is, and I must add: LOL LOL LOL OL O LOL @ everyone who ranked lower than Ark St. Which, in retrospect, includes half our division. :frown:

Who is No. 54? This team's defensive coordinator was once the head coach at a now-defunct FCS program.

Duke is arguably not a now-defunct FCS program, so I think it probably isn't us.

Who is No. 53? At his previous job, this team's coach was replaced by an individual who was born in a city with a Big Ten program but ended up playing his college ball at a different Big Ten school.

Ken Niumatalolo is from Hawaii and went to Hawaii, so not us.

NC State, Dave Doeren was replaced at NIU by Rod Carey, born in Madison, WI but played for Indiana.

It is Navy.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...lege-football-countdown-2013-preview/2496967/

UP NEXT

— Who is No. 59? One of this team's punters has the same last name as a former chemistry professor at a university in the same state.

punters and chemistry professors, wtf

Anyway, among the ACC teams that haven't appeared, I expect something approximately like this:

#8 Clemson
#17 Florida State
#29 Miami
#31 Virginia Tech
#34 Georgia Tech
#38 North Carolina
#53 NC State

Good job with NC State. I think he'll have FSU and CU reversed, probably FSU 6 and CU 12. I could see the one's in the middle going in almost any order, and between 25 and 40 makes sense to me.

Good job with NC State. I think he'll have FSU and CU reversed, probably FSU 6 and CU 12. I could see the one's in the middle going in almost any order, and between 25 and 40 makes sense to me.

I have a feeling we might crack 30 based on performance in the bowl game and our number of returning starters.

Yeah I fully expect Clemson to continue pulling Clemsons (like against FSU and USC) last year and possibly end the year below FSU, but I think they will be rated higher than FSU to start the year based on the potential.

Yeah I fully expect Clemson to continue pulling Clemsons (like against FSU and USC) last year and possibly end the year below FSU, but I think they will be rated higher than FSU to start the year based on the potential.

As long as Clemson wins their first game in dominating fashion, I will be happy.

We should at least be top 30. I expect us to be top 20 by the end of the season.

Back