Vad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, getting stupider by the page.

If he was on the fence and read this thread he would be packing his bags already. The rest of the team might follow him if they were reading along.

Ever since we lost to UGA this forum has gone full retard. Beestorm included.

If he was on the fence and read this thread he would be packing his bags already. The rest of the team might follow him if they were reading along.

If he would let a thread like this cause him to leave he never would have committed in the first place.

Should have been 2 if Hill hadn't made a great catch near the end of the UGA game.

I wasn't trying to insult Hill, I was just building up Days. That was a great catch, but it was also a darn good pass where only he could get it.

Last edited:
Can't believe anyone would blame our QB for passing game troubles when CPJ came in here thinking he never had to pass.

Much less pay attention to the D or ST.

We played 3, maybe 4, good teams this year and we went 1 - 2 ( 1 - 3)

Course, thank goodness, I don't think we will be on the short end of 51 - 7 again.

Can't believe anyone would blame our QB for passing game troubles when CPJ came in here thinking he never had to pass.

Much less pay attention to the D or ST.

We played 3, maybe 4, good teams this year and we went 1 - 2 ( 1 - 3)

Course, thank goodness, I don't think we will be on the short end of 51 - 7 again.

yea but one of the best Tech teams in the last 20 years. If we get to 9 wins it will be one of the best Tech teams in my lifetime 43 years.

Dadgum, BuzzLaw, how do you know this? How do you know how good he's going to get? Also, as beej says, all the losses weren't his losses. Some are pinned on the D. You know... the D mans up and doesn't let UVA score TWO early TD's and we win that game going away. The D man's up and doesn't let VPI score that TD right before the half, it's a VERY different game. We very likely win both of those.

It's a team game, and TW has to have 21 other players playing the game as well as he does. That was often not the case the last two years.

You are right. It is a team game, and I'll get my mind rite before next season. But, now, while I'm being realistic, I just think TW does not have the ability throwing the ball that is required to win the ACC. I do believe he'll do everything he can and work as hard as possible to get there. I just don't think he'll make it.

I want nothing more than Vad to stay. But if he is having problems of the heart, I can think of no better place to get his mind rite than this thread. :wink:

In all seriousness, although folks on here are being a little harsh regarding Vad and his fiance situation, it would probably be good for him to read this thread and think about some things posted.

What girl that loved him would want him to leave GT? He has a promising football career and can get a great education. He has the world at his feet - all he has to do is reach out and take it.

it would probably be good for him to read this thread and think about some things posted.

vadleeoptions.jpg

I have a huge man-crush on Vad Lee.... Come on brother we need you! *singing* Your love keeps lifting me higher... Krazie mind rite

Tevin is as bad a QB as i can remember at GT.. maybe Suggs would compare??

This thread is ridiculous other than advising folks that Vad is thinking things over. That has been done.

The issues here are not about how we will feel if Vad transfers. Most of us will be disappointed as he has tremendous potential. The real issues are about Vad and what's best for him. Only he, his parents, and close confidants can arrive at the best conclusion. So cease with the "woe unto me if Vad transfers schtick." If you want to do anything, point out the huge advantages and up side of GT. Yes, it's a tough road, but to those of us who stuck it out it is a proud accomplishment. My diploma and Rat Hat hang in my office, and I love telling folks about being a "rat."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back