Vad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Days seemed to be quite accurate against uga; however, as CPJ said, it was only a quarter of one game.

If Vad leaves... it would be nice to look back when Days has Heisman numbers and think what were we belly aching over. This is why I hate seeing hype about recruits.

TW has done more with his physical/athletic ability than most any other player. That being said, he's as good as he is going to be and we'll have a 6-9 win season with him as starter next year. I prefer to go undefeated and will make myself believe this will happen regardless of who our starter is. But I'd like the reality to match my blind optimism.

Dadgum, BuzzLaw, how do you know this? How do you know how good he's going to get? Also, as beej says, all the losses weren't his losses. Some are pinned on the D. You know... the D mans up and doesn't let UVA score TWO early TD's and we win that game going away. The D man's up and doesn't let VPI score that TD right before the half, it's a VERY different game. We very likely win both of those.

It's a team game, and TW has to have 21 other players playing the game as well as he does. That was often not the case the last two years.

I have been proven wrong that being a Cleveland fan is the worst possible for happiness.

Being a Cleveland fan, a Washington Capitals fan, AND a Georgia Tech fan is the worst possible fan for happiness, hey I guess I always have women's tennis to fall back on...

Actually being a Cleveland Browns fan has helped me be a better Tech fan reminding me that things could always be worse....But now that I think of it "woof woof " might be lowering my self esteem

No, I think the consensus is it's around 80%. Nothing has changed since yesterday regarding Vad. It is known from his Tweets and rumors on this board that he is going home to Durham, NC this weekend. Rumor is (per EastJacket) that unless his parents convince him otherwise this weekend, he will transfer. We probably won't hear anything until this weekend or early next week.

If he does transfer, perhaps it will be for the best all around because it would show he lacks the necessary toughness to go the distance. Give me a Nesbitt kind of attitude any day. It wins close games.

Days throws a better ball than TW. It is not good when your QB gets pointed out during a broadcast for saying how ööööty the throw was multiple times.

I'm not saying that Days is a better passer than Washington, but at least Days didn't throw the ball directly to UGA's linebackers. TW's interceptions were the most accurate throws he threw the whole game... and they were to UGA players.

College quarterbacks who don't "have it" as far as throwing early on rarely get it. I doubt we'll see Tevin turn into an accurate passer. I haven't seen Days demonstrate great throwing accuracy, and several people have commented on the awfulness of his passing (e.g., BoR, who likened his passing to shotputting.) I'm not optimistic for major improvement.

College QBs often "get it" with experience if what they need is more confidence and decision skills. Tevin has exhibited plenty of "accuracy". His problem has been in consistency and decision making at times. Those things can easily improve.

He does not have an arm to throw a bullet for seventy yards but we do not need that.

Honestly, passing is irrelevant if the QB cannot execute the offense and make the option reads. We do that much more than we pass.

actually, tevin has tried to throw many bombs requiring the strength he doesn't have.

How many times are we gonna say things like this in ref to Hill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back