why red shirting QB may be stupid.....

If true, it's epic fail regardless of reason.

Cannot argue too much with that. It is just incredible that we continue to have problems keeping highly regarded QB's long enough for them to see the field before they leave. This could be a nasty setback, I hope that it turns out better than it sounds.

That didn't make it any better. I challenge anybody to find a way that going from GT to East Carolina, even if she is the love of his life, is better. In fact, if he truly cares about her and wants to provide a good life for her, then a GT degree and/or the exposure playing for us will do that.

That's what I'm hoping his dad is telling him.

That didn't make it any better. I challenge anybody to find a way that going from GT to East Carolina, even if she is the love of his life, is better. In fact, if he truly cares about her and wants to provide a good life for her, then a GT degree and/or the exposure playing for us will do that.

Don't think there is a single person on ST that is agreeing that his (rumored) transfer to ECU is good for anyone.

We are talking about 18/19 year olds though. So doubt there's much logical decision making going on in their heads.

Maybe coach will start Days in the bowl. Anything to help next year.
BTW Vad, if you leave we will all be disappointed but support your decision.

If I am reading things right, that is where his GF goes to school so it would likely be related to that rather than considering ECU to be a better choice than GT.

according to facebook (reliable, i know) they're engaged. fwiw

Do you burn a redshirt if you play in a bowl. I thought bowls didn't fall under the same guidelines since it wasn't a regular season game and you could play other guys?

Maybe coach will start Days in the bowl. Anything to help next year.
BTW Vad, if you leave we will all be disappointed but support your decision.

Do you burn a redshirt if you play in a bowl. I thought bowls didn't fall under the same guidelines since it wasn't a regular season game and you could play other guys?

Yes. Bowl games count in the record books thus playing means losing eligibility.

according to facebook (reliable, i know) they're engaged. fwiw

Great, we can all go to the wedding in four years.

We can even schedule ECU in his senior year so he can give her the game ball and ring in dramatic fashion at the end of the game.

lol

why would a stud football player in college tie himself down?

dude should be rolling balls deep every night with a different chick

Believe he was engaged before he enrolled...this is old news.

I can't believe he doesn't have his Facebook page locked down. But it does say they are engaged.

I don't think they are actually engaged...

Atleast I hope not. You are 18 years old, live a little :furious:

Back