why red shirting QB may be stupid.....

This also ties into my point about why it's so important to fill up your recruiting classes. I look back at the 2007 and 2008 classes and see a lot of transfers and whatnot. This stuff happens and you just have to plan for it.

His GF does not go to ECU yet...she's a senior in HS...however she does have a track offer from them.

Pretty sure they aren't engaged yet.

His GF does not go to ECU yet...she's a senior in HS...however she does have a track offer from them.

Pretty sure they aren't engaged yet.

The solution is pretty obvious to me. DRAD needs to pull whatever strings to offer his GF a track scholarship.

EDIT: KrazieJacket and I think alike apparently.

Last edited:
Sounds like he needs to grow a pair. I he wants to go home and be a -----, so be it. GT was around before him an if e really was as good as all you want to believe, he would've played this year. He looked okay at the fall scrimmages, but he wasn't an all-World athlete or anything. Hell, look who we beat out for him. Bama? UF? Ohio State? Nope. NCST and UNC. Woo Hoo. Sure we'll be thin at QB, but life goes on.

Sounds like he is putting he ----- on a pedestal. You don't do that.

Well on the bright side I heard LeMay is thinking of leaving Georgia. Maybe he could come here and take Vad's place.

Eh I'd rather him not transfer but seriously? The idea of we should play him so he doesn't take his ball and go home is ridic.

Wow, one semester at TECH and the kid is ready to bail? If he doesn't want to put in the work on the field and in the classroom, then we really don't need him. We need football players that want to be at TECH.

But honestly, I hope he stays and at least compete for the starting job.

I see the ---- him crowd is ready to pounce. I promise you this is on every Tech SA mind after a season in, especially at Tech. I considered transferring myself until I sat down with D-Mo. Vad, like any other recruit coming out of HS was sold a dream, now see this is not as pretty or easy as he believed. I hope he stays but if not best of luck.

EVERYONE thinks of transferring out of Tech after the first semester, not just SAs. Hopefully he'll take his parents' advice and realize that things get better after the first semester/year of Tech. Hell, things haven't gotten better for me, and I'm in my fourth year, but I'm still here because I know it's best for me.

Back