CG3 Shade Thrown at Tech Students

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
Agreed but I'd support him if he apologized to Georgia Tech for quitting, or at least admit that he did wrong by his team.
I totally disagree that he quit. He was put out there to be slaughtered by Collins’ game plan. His game plan was to hand the ball off and punt on 4th down no matter what. He wanted to clock to run so he could get to his Game of Thrones winter workouts asap. He had no intentions of being competitive. He punted the ball in field goal territory and that’s when I turned that game off. Gibbs was put out there to be slaughtered. He absolutely made the right decision to go down and stay down. F* Collins

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
I totally disagree that he quit. He was put out there to be slaughtered by Collins’ game plan. His game plan was to hand the ball off and punt on 4th down no matter what. He wanted to clock to run so he could get to his Game of Thrones winter workouts asap. He had no intentions of being competitive. He punted the ball in field goal territory and that’s when I turned that game off. Gibbs was put out there to be slaughtered. He absolutely made the right decision to go down and stay down. F* Collins
Most ignorant post on this thread. So far. Congrats.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
You’re a self loathing pussy. Now I get to see how the ignore function works. Pussy.
The irony of a pussy, who has to use the ignore function because he's too much of a pussy to just ignore people and posts he does not want to read . . . calling the person he is ignoring a pussy (twice) . . . If Tech plays football this year at the same level as that irony, we'll be in a New Year's Day bowl.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
1. Clown is wearing his Temple gear in the announcement graphic. Good. The less he's associated with the Tech program, the better.
2. This has got to be a major trolling effort by somebody. This just can't be a real thing, can it? Because if it is, I may never stop laughing.

MeatWrench

Holder of all Moon records
1. Clown is wearing his Temple gear in the announcement graphic. Good. The less he's associated with the Tech program, the better.
2. This has got to be a major trolling effort by somebody. This just can't be a real thing, can it? Because if it is, I may never stop laughing.
That T looks pretty gold on my screen.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I'd expect him to emphasize his Temple tenure, as it's the last job he can claim any modest success with. He should definitely leave GT Head Coach off his resume and tell people he was on a sabbatical for 3+ years.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
Funny that for all his "accomplishments" and "connections," he's still unemployed.