Expansion Rumors…

The state of VA was not going to allow UVA to vote Miami into the ACC unless the ACC took VT too. It will be interesting to see if the states of VA and NC will allow VT and NC St to be left out.

Eventually the SEC will look at offloading its smaller contributors or asking them to take a smaller share while implementing spending requirements that make it not work.

Same thing for the B10. Why would the B10 or SEC offer FSU, Clemson or anyone else a full share when they are only negotiating against the ACC?
There was a time when the state of oklahoma wasn't going to let OU leave the big12 without Ok St.

If the Clemson and FSU football teams continue to fade this season, their relevance to the SEC or Big will dwindle.

If the Clemson and FSU football teams continue to fade this season, their relevance to the SEC or Big will dwindle.
How exactly is FSU “continue to fade” as you put it going 13-1? Clemson has had 1 bad season of less than 10+ wins (if winning only 9 games last year is a bad season) since they went 6-7 in 2010. Now with Dabo’s anti Portal stance, we’ll see what the future holds on if last year was a fluke or if they are truly trending down. Game 1 will be a barometer for Clemson for sure.

If FSU, Clemson’s relevance is “dwindling” then what ACC school has any relevance that would excite any league to an extend an offer?

Pretty much people live in the right now. If VT gets back to GOL 1999 days or CPJ's 2008, 2009, 2014, or even Chan's teams, we would be in the discussion.

Clown absolutely tanked our program at the absolute worst time. Worse than Bill Lewis. Realignment wasn't in the picture around the days of Lewis. Clown made us a laughing stick. We became Wake at their worst.

Pretty much people live in the right now. If VT gets back to GOL 1999 days or CPJ's 2008, 2009, 2014, or even Chan's teams, we would be in the discussion.

Clown absolutely tanked our program at the absolute worst time. Worse than B*** L****. Realignment wasn't in the picture around the days of L****. Clown made us a laughing stick. We became Wake at their worst.
I will sue for emotional distress if you post that name again. Sir, unless you want to meet Judge Judy, desist NOW!!

How exactly is FSU “continue to fade” as you put it going 13-1? Clemson has had 1 bad season of less than 10+ wins (if winning only 9 games last year is a bad season) since they went 6-7 in 2010. Now with Dabo’s anti Portal stance, we’ll see what the future holds on if last year was a fluke or if they are truly trending down. Game 1 will be a barometer for Clemson for sure.

If FSU, Clemson’s relevance is “dwindling” then what ACC school has any relevance that would excite any league to an extend an offer?
Can't speak to F$U, I have no reason to think they won't be pretty good.

But I have concerns about Clemson. Something is off over there - not privileged info - just a pretty solid hunch.

FSU played a weak schedule last year. This year they are opening with a quality opponent. They will be 0-1 out of the gate.

We performed much better against the cesspool than they did last season.
IMG_3430.gif

FSU played a weak schedule last year. This year they are opening with a quality opponent. They will be 0-1 out of the gate.

We performed much better against the cesspool than they did last season.
They opened with LSU last year. Going 13-0 is 13-0. I’m sure you’re really factoring in the loss of a Heisman Trophy candidate QB along with 90% of the starters into your statement regarding the bowl game, right? Oh wait……

So again, I’ll ask. How is FSU “fading” again (your exact comment)? It’s the exact opposite under Norvell.

They opened with LSU last year. Going 13-0 is 13-0. I’m sure you’re really factoring in the loss of a Heisman Trophy candidate QB along with 90% of the starters into your statement regarding the bowl game, right? Oh wait……

So again, I’ll ask. How is FSU “fading” again (your exact comment)? It’s the exact opposite under Norvell.
I’ll tell you this because you’re autistic. His post was tongue in cheek, looking for any angle to cut them down to size.

I remember when we use to call it Free Shoes University. How totally irrelevant and comical that feels to say today. Oh no, they getting free shoes over there; we got some big ballers over at FSU, lol.

1945 was a busy year. Their resources may have been somewhat limited.

I did some AI searching and it does seem that there aren’t many pics of him from his first year. Only other one I could find, and not even sure this is from 1945.

1717975863119.jpeg

Back