Expansion Rumors…

What is that even supposed to mean?
That he is an insider and you should definitely follow him. "Look at meeeeee e everyone, I'm Josh Pate, insider."

That way, when ANYTHING happens, he can show you his obscure, bullshit, post to say he is the one who predicted it, despite every damn "college sports expert" predicting everything under the sun for the ACC.

You know what? öööö you Clemson. öööö you FSU. Same to you UNC, UVA and whatever team thinks they are the next big thing. öööö off, assholes.

That he is an insider and you should definitely follow him. "Look at meeeeee e everyone, I'm Josh Pate, insider."

That way, when ANYTHING happens, he can show you his obscure, bullshit, post to say he is the one who predicted it, despite every damn "college sports expert" predicting everything under the sun for the ACC.

You know what? öööö you Clemson. öööö you FSU. Same to you UNC, UVA and whatever team thinks they are the next big thing. öööö off, assholes.
I just want the Josh Pate white T-shirt supply vending contract.
Other than that, HFK.

What is that even supposed to mean?

The T-Rex is of course......... what?
It is a T-Rex, which represents the duality of man and the relationship of college football to pinnacle zen. Are you just dumb?

Back