Players in the Portal [Official "They Gone" Thread]

Let’s be honest - for any kid who wants to leave, they should and shouldn’t be flamed for it. GT did not uphold its promises to them of what this program would be in 2022.

I think that has started to change, and will change more in 2023. But I hold no hard feelings.

I do hope another school needs a punter, however.

If you can’t play here where to you think you’re going? Clemson? USC? OSU? The Falcons? Back to HS to play? No.

I think Sims is going to get a lot of good looks. I think, with the right system (one that doesn't have him running for his life 85% of the time) he can excel.

I’ll put the same energy into rooting for him as I did Gibbs after he quit and left.
I won't be rooting for or against him. I'm just saying he doesn't suck as much as people seem to want to believe he does. He was the most talented QB that was on the roster.

I won't be rooting for or against him. I'm just saying he doesn't suck as much as people seem to want to believe he does. He was the most talented QB that was on the roster.
Wrong. He was given the job on day one by a coach who has been proven to be a horrible talent evaluator. We have no idea if he was actually better. Give Any of the other QB’s as many practice snaps and game snaps as Sims was handed and who knows what they would have done. Pyron was clearly better in his first ever start after sitting the bench for over a year. The exact reason Norvell backed off is what we saw over a wasted 3 years. He has no feel for the game and defenses eat him up because his eyes tell them how.

Nate is talented and has proven enough to test the free agency market. Like Gibbs I think he will get paid to join another program.

Nate is talented and has proven enough to test the free agency market. Like Gibbs I think he will get paid to join another program.
Damn you. I'm trying my best to not think Tech is just a farm club for the Haves of College Football.

Back