Players in the Portal [Official "They Gone" Thread]

There is absolutely zero doubt that he would start for UVA or VT.

I could easily see Sims starting somewhere, and if he suddenly started playing with heart like we saw flashes of against Duke this year he could do real well; probably not enough to play on Sundays; but well enough to star on a less than .500 P5 team.

There was the QB Carter for us(can't remember his first name) when Chan was coaching. Chan wanted him to move to WR. He refused and transferred to Louisville to play QB...... and Louisville moved him to WR. His brother was an NFL player for the Jets, I think, who apparently filled his little brother's head with delusions he was a future NFL QB.
Quincy Carter

You can still apply for a waiver. Or if you have a degree, you can grad transfer. Or you can transfer down a level. All scenarios where he wouldn't have to sit
Isn’t there a special free transfer rule for when the HC gets fired?

Why do you think so? I don't know too much about him or their QB rosters. Genuinely curious.
He is a really underrated QB. He doesn't have the best arm, but he can run well. He's basically this generations version of Josh Nesbitt. Also, UVA and VT don't have good starting QBs this year.

There was a report last week that Collins had taken a position under Rhule at Nebraska.
It wasn’t a “report.” It was a troll changing Collins’ Wikipedia page to say he was the DC. It was just one line and it was an obvious troll. There was nothing else to it.

Can you stop passing off every ööööpost you see online as some sort of “report” like it was from Woodward and Bernstein?

It wasn’t a “report.” It was a troll changing Collins’ Wikipedia page to say he was the DC. It was just one line and it was an obvious troll. There was nothing else to it.

Can you stop passing off every ööööpost you see online as some sort of “report” like it was from Woodward and Bernstein?
Can you STFU and MYOB

Can you STFU and MYOB

I saw a thing online that said that Geoff Collins was going to be the first dog in space. Anybody hearing anything about that?

collins_in_space.jpg

JRjr

Back