Players in the Portal [Official "They Gone" Thread]

C22A46C7-095E-4AC7-B7C3-644BA379C44B.png

The traditional butchering of Jeff Sim’s name continues.

It is going to be epic on here when Sims emds up starting for Nebraska and leading them to a bowl. I need to take advantage of the Coach Key dip and load up on butthurt futures right now.

It is going to be epic on here when Sims emds up starting for Nebraska and leading them to a bowl. I need to take advantage of the Coach Key dip and load up on butthurt futures right now.
Not gonna happen, Simms is the football equivalent of one of those vaporware crypto companies like MARA

Especially when it is the game winning drive of the Big 10 championship and he is Byron Leftwiching it down the field on a bum leg, and the announcers are in awe of his toughness.

ACC Portal count as of today - 247Sports

15 - Miami
14 - UNC
11 - FSU
10 - Louisville, VPI
9 - Clemson
8 - GT
6 - Pitt, Syracuse, UVA, WF
4 - Duke
3 - NCSt
2 - BC

Not bad so far. Only 1 exit that stings.

I’m disappointed, as well as surprised, unless NIL is involved or a big time school came calling - he did have initial offers from Michigan, Tennessee, NC State, to name a few. But this is the epitome of what I hate about the portal - if you’re not getting playing time or you have a conflict of some sort, I can see moving on, but McCollum is our #1 receiver, gets plenty of touches, has a good QB in Pyron throwing to him, and oh yeah, he’s two years from earning a degree from Georgia Tech.

I’m disappointed, as well as surprised, unless NIL is involved or a big time school came calling - he did have initial offers from Michigan, Tennessee, NC State, to name a few. But this is the epitome of what I hate about the portal - if you’re not getting playing time or you have a conflict of some sort, I can see moving on, but McCollum is our #1 receiver, gets plenty of touches, has a good QB in Pyron throwing to him, and oh yeah, he’s two years from earning a degree from Georgia Tech.

Could get playing time at a bigger name school with more NIL opportunities. There are better QBs than Pyron around. Probably doesn't care about the name of the school he got his degree from (they're football players)

Back