Vad is gone! Transferring

I would say Al A&M but let's remember he has/had a girl up in Carolina. Money says he transfers to some UNCC school or some such. Check it!

I just think Justin Thomas is entirely too small to be a FBS QB. But who knows, Russell Wilson is about the same.

Are you out of your mind? Joe Hamilton was big? Good lord stop drinking while you're ahead.

Would love to see him at Duke honestly. Minus them competing against us of course.

We, if precedence holds, would not release him to Duke.

And I believe the ACC has a rule saying that if you transfer to a conference team you must sit out an extra year? Anyone know?

We, if precedence holds, would not release him to Duke.

And I believe the ACC has a rule saying that if you transfer to a conference team you must sit out an extra year? Anyone know?

Under the current rules, Vad would sit a year if he went to any FBS school (and didn't get a waiver), but he would be eligible immediately if he played FCS. Conferences do not matter in this scenario. Hope that helps

Bowl streak ends next year. It's likely Johnson is let go as well after next year. Ted Roof...you're up.

And if the scene plays out, and if TR is automatically up - well, we will be in the same situation.

Yep, that is what we need. A HC fired by puke. Makes perfect sense. :rotfl:

We are so smart we are stupid.

Under the current rules, Vad would sit a year if he went to any FBS school (and didn't get a waiver), but he would be eligible immediately if he played FCS. Conferences do not matter in this scenario. Hope that helps

ACC has it's own rule for intra-conference transfers on top of the NCAA transfer rules. He won't be able to get a scholarship for a year if he transfers to an ACC school.

Yeah, knew that, but I thought the ACC had done something beyond what NCAA had done. Not sure at all, however.

You are probably correct.

I don't, however, see him going to an ACC team. :dunno:

Regardless, and finally, I don't see this as a VL problem or a GT problem. I see this as a huge CPJ problem, and I think it will be compounded by no other coaching changes.

I just think Justin Thomas is entirely too small to be a FBS QB. But who knows, Russell Wilson is about the same.
Wilson led the ACC in passing yards per game his last season at NCST. He probably wasn't getting planted by a DE or OLB every 3rd play.

Last edited:
I really don't get it.

I hope Vad doesn't think he's transferring from himself.

Back