Who can we beat on the rest of our schedule

Discussion in 'Football' started by BuzzLaw, Oct 12, 2019.

1. GTsapper

GTsapper USVI Wreck from Georgia Tech

Loc:
    St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    No, no, no. That's just silly. We need to be able to throw the ball 55 times a game and line up in the shotgun on 4th and inches to win in college football today. Didn't you get the memo?

• Like Like x 2
  2. GoGATech

GoGATech Big Dummy

Loc:
    GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    @aeromech why do you dislike these posts? Do you honestly believe all those players on that list could've gone to any of those schools listed by their name? If you do, then my friend you are truly delusional about the world of recruiting.

3. LongforDodd

LongforDodd Helluva Engineer

Loc:
    Ga
    Team:
    You have to ask?
    Non-responsive.

Also, plays better on the other site where Chatters blame the coaching staff for everything bad in the game, shut their traps and disappear when good things happen, and then return when...you guessed it.

4. Deke

Deke Everybody relax, I'm here.

Loc:
    Nashville
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    I don't even know if it has to be under center, but I agree that it seems like almost every play where we need to pick up a yard or two (particularly on 4th down) develops like molasses and gets blown up before it even has a chance.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Allen Koholic

Allen Koholic Likes dick drawings.

Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech, whoever is playing Georgia
    Remember when we scored, then gave up 38 straight points? That's the only analysis I need.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Allen Koholic

Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Team:
    Fun fact: in one half against Tech, Duke ripped off half as many points as Tech had managed to score in the five games prior.

Patenaude needs to ööööing go.

• Like Like x 4
  7. GoGATech

GoGATech Big Dummy

Loc:
    GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Again I didn't say that giving up 38 points wasn't a problem... but you apparently didn't read any of the context. He said our defense got outcoached all day, which is 100% false.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. GoGATech

GoGATech Big Dummy

Loc:
    GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    You are so ööööing retarded. I guess he missed the blocks and over threw receivers too? You apparently have zero football knowledge and it's showing. I'm not defending the guy because I think he's a great coach. My point is we don't know yet and you won't until we have a FULL offense (including OL) capable of running his offense.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. PM Gold

PM Gold Varsity Lurker

Loc:
    Atlanta
    Team:
    Georgia Tech of Course
    They seemed capable on the first drive The difference is patenope cant call more that one series much less a whole game

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Allen Koholic

Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Team:
    I know that he's a bad coach. He's had plenty of opportunities to prove otherwise. He hasn't. He needs to ööööing go.

• Like Like x 1
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 1
  11. BrentwoodJacket

BrentwoodJacket Damn Good Rat

Loc:
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    It does not matter whether we go 1-11 or 5-7 this year. Everyone knows this is a rebuilding season. The goal this season is to determine who can contribute in the future, where they should play and get them experience at that position. I trust that this is what the coaching staff is doing.

12. Allen Koholic

Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Team:
    I got news for you chief, we ain't going 5-7 no matter what. You can just pick that öööö up off the table right now.

This is the worst team in the entire country. Worst. And it's not the worst talent, so you tell me where the problem is.

• Like Like x 2
    • Big Cry Big Cry x 1
  13. GoGATech

GoGATech Big Dummy

Loc:
    GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Name them.

14. Allen Koholic

Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Team:
  15. The Jacket

The Jacket The Coat

Loc:
    Knee-Deep In The Dead
    Team:
    Thrashers
    We play Miami closer than we're expecting in a losing effort, but something clicks. We then shock the entire county (and parts of Dekalb) by beating Pitt. We get a couple of mentions to fill dead air on College Football Scoreboard after we upset Virginia. We then beat Virginia Tech by 10 in an ugly game, and a week later during a segment about Ed Orgeron, Lee Corso inexplicably begins warning the nation to look out for us, and how we are going to be dangerous when we have the right players to run Paul Johnson's option attack. Beyond that? Mutthurt clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is.

16. GoGATech

GoGATech Big Dummy

Loc:
    GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    So basically you're saying you can't name them. What were your realistic expectations for this season? You have got to be the most delusional person out there if you think we SHOULD win 5-6 games. Even the experts out there have plainly stated that if we were to make a bowl game this year, that CGC and staff would be NATIONAL coaches of the year. It's like you don't understand what we're going through as far as transition and inexperience. You think it's the same as any other coaching change in the country and we should just plug and play and keep on rolling. That's not how the real world works, chief. Our coaches are ripping the band-aid off to get the team to where they want them to be as soon as possible, and results are suffering right now because of it. They know they could be more successful right now running some different schemes, but all that does is delay the end goal.

17. gtchief

gtchief ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Loc:
    Alpharetta
    Team:
    GT
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. GoGATech

GoGATech Big Dummy

Loc:
    GA
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    Why don't you take a look at what our high powered offense did last year against Duke at home.... I guess your opinion is we should've fired CPJ right then as well, right? I mean, sure we had fumbles but you don't lose games like that if you have good coaches.

19. Yukonwreck

Yukonwreck Dodd-Like

Loc:
    Tampa, Florida
    Team:
    Georgia Tech
    David Curry, targeting.

20. GoGATech

GoGATech Big Dummy

Loc:
    GA
    Team: