The Diesel # 21 hating on Tech

Apparently we are gaining notoriety on the hive. Stingtalkers have been described as 21 yr old nerds hiding behind a keyboard lol. Damn, they hit the nail on the head with that one.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=140&f=2938&t=6851531&p=1

That's ok. the Hive mostly has a bunch of circle jerkers that can't handle discussing football like any normal fan. they would rather cut cheese and crackers and drink their Bordeaux and discuss football like its a God Damn Polo tournament. Pussies.

Oh get over it, they look good. They're fresh and fun. Besides Tech has never had standard uniforms.

GET OVER IT!?

GET OVER IT!?

NEVER! (I can't even find any color pictures for reference, but the shoulder pads are impressive you must admit.)

3502120.jpeg
2003-01-legends.jpg

And while I was looking for pictures, I came across this in an article. I defy anyone here to read it and not tear up a little. (My emphasis added.)

Against his better judgment, Ivery made a verbal commitment to attend the University of Georgia, but on the day he was supposed to sign with the Bulldogs, former Georgia Tech assistant coach Dick Bestwick came to his high school and called him out of class for a meeting with his high school football and basketball coaches. In that meeting they could tell something was wrong with Ivery.
"Coach Bestwick said, `Eddie Lee, do you really want to go the University of Georgia?' I just remember breaking down in tears when he asked me that question," Ivery said. "I said no sir, I want to go to Georgia Tech, and I busted out in tears. I was crying for the first time in my life and I became honest with my inner-spirit and how I felt. I was so much wanting to please other people that I was being displeasing to myself."

[y]UC4Gj_F9Vv4[/y]

Ha, the Hive thread got deleted halfway through while I was reading it. Figures.

Have to chime in and say what freakin' garbage this is...grow a set dude! WE ARE TECH....if you're looking for a "pretty" stadium, then go for it. Ours is unique....Hell, I am NOT going to go further attempting to defend what we know is true at Tech....let's just say that if you're a true Tech man, you wouldn't put this garbage out there....:thumbdn: and if you don't learn better grammar, you'd better play better ball!

I am not sure if aliens took over Dwyer's body or this is how he really feels, but he posted this on his Facebook:

Jon DwyerIts a shame bc no matter wat UGA tennesse or anybodies record they have a packed out game no matter wat bc they are loyal fans came to games last yr bc we where winning..that shoes more and more how hypocritical ppl are and just like kyle jackson until we get pack out games u can kiss the fact of being on college gamed...ay and receiving big time recruits goodbye..it also has the effects on the players

See More minutes ago ·LikeUnlike · Comment · View Feedback (7)Hide Feedback (7)
  • 2 people like this.
    • Jon Dwyer i really hope georgia tech fans get themselves together 9 minutes ago · LikeUnlike · 1 person2 people like this.

• Roderick Sweeting im telling u 5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

• Trey Jones Falcons play the saints on MNF the same day in Atlanta. I am not missing that 5 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

• Jon Dwyer seee wat im talkin about? my point... 3 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

• Jon Dwyer scoob its sick man..like why cant yall be loyal..we bust are bodies week and week out to come to play and we barely see anybody in the stands..but UGA or whoever it is can be 3-6 and that stadium is rockin bc they care about there guys man and players respond to that... 2 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

• John Herrmann We are an elite school and our fan base is small as a result+ our stadium blows (we'd sellout if they made it a modern football stadium like UGA or UT). about a minute ago · LikeUnlike

Uhh, either Jon if off of his meds or he writes like he's in second grade......Our fans didn't show up this year because we lost to KANSAS after being ranked 16th!!!! WE got BLOWN OUT by NCST!!!!!!!! We got BLOWN OUT by Miami!!!! Jon Dwyer needs to look in the ****ing mirror and take responsibility for himself!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until he does this he will NOT be successfull at ANYTHING let alone football!!! I have been going to games every year since 1974, stand and cheer EVERY third down when our D is trying to stop the other team, usually leave the stadium with no voice,etc. Jon Dwyer, look in the mirror and grow a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhh, either Jon if off of his meds or he writes like he's in second grade......Our fans didn't show up this year because we lost to KANSAS after being ranked 16th!!!! WE got BLOWN OUT by NCST!!!!!!!! We got BLOWN OUT by Miami!!!! Jon Dwyer needs to look in the ****ing mirror and take responsibility for himself!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until he does this he will NOT be successfull at ANYTHING let alone football!!! I have been going to games every year since 1974, stand and cheer EVERY third down when our D is trying to stop the other team, usually leave the stadium with no voice,etc. Jon Dwyer, look in the mirror and grow a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!

We also now know why Kyle Jackson is not playing, he's upset because he is not playing and now blaming our stadium and lack of fan support. Kyle, GROW A PAIR!!!!!!!

That's ok. the Hive mostly has a bunch of circle jerkers that can't handle discussing football like any normal fan. they would rather cut cheese and crackers and drink their Bordeaux and discuss football like its a God Damn Polo tournament. Pussies.

They think that their posts actually affect our programs in someway. They're almost as delusional as dede.

They think that their posts actually affect our programs in someway. They're almost as delusional as dede.

And there is a virus going around on the Scout site FYI. Got it on my ****ing work computer on Monday, so that was awesome.

Its just censored two hand touch over there (or a circle jerk, either one). I have been banned for saying d-bag, and then I have had a post deleted for saying that another poster was pathetic.

You guys are ass holes, but at least I can call you one :biggthumpup:

Full body of work? Yup.

But I think Dwyer was the most naturally gifted runningback ever to come to GT.

Tony Hollings. His career at GT was short at RB due to injury, but that's the most naturally gifted back I'd seen. I've never seen anyone hit the hole and get the ball outside in a hurry like him. Fastest I've seen anyone run with the ball in his hands down the sidelines. Too bad it was short lived.

I know what you mean though and a lot of people would agree with you. Dwyer was a really naturally gifted back.

Tony Hollings. His career at GT was short at RB due to injury, but that's the most naturally gifted back I'd seen.

that may be the most disappointing thing ever to happen in GT football's history other than the 1994 season.

O'Leary recruited the kid as a cb and he's wasted sitting on the bench for 3 years and then finally gets a shot to be a runningback, and had he stayed healthy, he may have broken all kinds of records for single season yardage.

To this day, I've never seen a runningback at Georgia Tech before or after that could hit the hole or the corner as fast as Hollings.

When he injured his knee and then grade gate, that was a low point for the program. I would have loved to see him play.

Most talented runingback I've ever seen at GT. Dwyer is second in my opinion.

This is exactly what the players are talking bout. Here you go "I'm a Tech elitist, he need to correct his grammar" bull****. Take it for it is worth and understand what he saying. Get on these boards everyday bitching and moaning bout why we can't get elite recruits, why we can't take the next step in becoming a great team, when you fans are not doing your part. Guys, this is your former 4* RB, who you loved and adored, showing displeasure with the fan with another 4* saying he like this status. And what y'all fail to realize is that in the social media world, I can promise you guys like Vad Lee and Jabari Hunt-Days are FB friends or they are following Dwyer on Twitter and when they see stuff like this it will make think and wonder why should I come to Tech if the players are/were don't like it. Maybe it is time to look in mirror my friends.

What you have to realize is this kind of **** infuriates people that drop thousands and thousands of dollars on Georgia Tech sporting events every year. I have spent $1,500 on season tickets every year for the past 8 years, so Dwyer can kiss my ass. And so can you.

These guys, including you ibeeballin, are prima donnas. Seriously, you are given everything to play football in college - free everything, best classes, tutors, your locker room is like a freakin' playhouse, but then you complain. The sense of entitlement when we effectively pay your salary (through donations, ticket sales, and apparrel) is bull****.

I would've given my left arm to play college athletics, but I couldn't hack it at a big conference school. Now, these guys are complaining about fans on Facebook? That does not make me want to support college athletics.

Choice > Dwyer

Obviously. It's been that way since before Dwyer showed his mental weakness and love for Krispy Kreme donuts.

Full body of work? Yup.

But I think Dwyer was the most naturally gifted runningback ever to come to GT.

Dwyer's numbers are more impressive than Choice's, no question about it.

697-3465-27- Choice
517-3226-35- Dwyer

Choice had damn near 200 more caries than Dwyer did, and only 200 more yards. In other words, Choice had a YPC of 4.97, while Dwyer's was 6.23.

And Dwyer had more TDs.

Back