To HELL with the dwags: Post-game Ramblings.

Godamned announcers were pricks. Had to throw in the comment about the UGA fans at BDS. What a pair of cocksuckers. öööö them.
Sean McDonough did not miss the chance to dump on GT every chance he had. I don't know what his problem is/was with Tech.

Had some kid spelling out G E O R G I A as he walked up the aisle past me and I yelled “good for you” and clapped for him. He literally had nothing to say, which isn’t surprising.

And of course the best retort to the barking is to give them the ”Good boy” “Sit” ”Roll over” “play dead” routine.
Bring a dog whistle with you and only use that to communicate with them. Whistle Dixie on it.

2 game questions I want to ask Key. When asked about going for the first down instead of the FG in the 1st qtr. he said they had decided to get points every chance they got. BS! we had the mo and would have made the 1st. #2 why did we not try to send the KO's into the EZ? Ever kick went directional or pooched kicked. ugay had three KO's returns that went for 30 yds or more and started their drives from the 40yrd line!!!

2 game questions I want to ask Key. When asked about going for the first down instead of the FG in the 1st qtr. he said they had decided to get points every chance they got. BS! we had the mo and would have made the 1st. #2 why did we not try to send the KO's into the EZ? Ever kick went directional or pooched kicked. ugay had three KO's returns that went for 30 yds or more and started their drives from the 40yrd line!!!
You want to ask Key the question that he already answered?

Not happy with the game result. But Key and Buster were prepared and had a very good game plan. And the players left it on the field 100%. The tail end of this season is the definition of coach(es) being able to "coach up" players.

I also think the back office is getting its act together. I talked with a member of the AA before the game and they had all the recruits tailgating under a big tent where you could watch the Ludacris concert. It is these types of things that show me Tech is using our strengths to sell kids on the program: being in a city, business connections, top notch education, Bobby Dodd stadium night games, etc.

Not happy with the game result. But Key and Buster were prepared and had a very good game plan. And the players left it on the field 100%. The tail end of this season is the definition of coach(es) being able to "coach up" players.

I also think the back office is getting its act together. I talked with a member of the AA before the game and they had all the recruits tailgating under a big tent where you could watch the Ludacris concert. It is these types of things that show me Tech is using our strengths to sell kids on the program: being in a city, business connections, top notch education, Bobby Dodd stadium night games, etc.
They have had that setup all season. Big tent. Good looking food set up. I'm not sure what all the other spots are. Look like official type stuff and sponsors.

What were his answers? I was curious as well and didn't see the responses.

For the first one? Yellowbritchies said the first question he wants to ask Key was why they went for that field goal, and then immediately said he knows Key was asked that question already in the post game presser and the answer was that they wanted to take points whenever they could.

And öööö you to the people to our right and the folks behind us who apparently sold their ST's to mutt fans. öööö you. I don't really know or talk to any of them and now, I never will. David, who sits to my left, couldn't make it and ended up eating his tickets, so I had a few empties next to me.

The students REALLY showed up. Kudos to them. They are better than 95% of the sorry ass "fans" and alums we have. ööööing Tech assholes sitting at ööööing home because they are goddamn cucks or are too big of pussies to buy tix and show up at games.
Oh no, UGAg fans might be mean to me! öööö you. Any of you who are on this board who are pulling this "until we get better" bullshit, öööö you. All of you. I don't give a flying frog's ass what your pussy excuse is, you POS.

If you are anywhere NEAR metro Atlanta and don't have season tix, öööö you. You have the money, you cheap ass little bitch. And if you have those season tix, they DO NOT GIVE OR SELL TO THE ENEMY YOU CHEAP BASTARD.

"But JJacket, they will pay me money for my tickets and I can take my fatass cruise with my fatass wife that money". öööö off. Divorce that fat bitch and get your ass to our ballgames. Take a stripper.

Assholes.

For those of you who stuck it out and are still in that stadium ever home game, you have my utmost respect. You are what we need.

Students showed up for the team in such numbers in the upper north the portals were crushing pretty much all of the first half. Literally crushing. Security and police had to get involved. Students were climbing the side of the portal just to get into the stands. Better than our other pussy fans. I love our students. And to the one student who took a few swipes from the stands at the UGAg "fan" jawing at him as the UGAg fan came through the crushed up portal (looked like a GT student in UGAg gear), kudos to you. Get in that SOBs face.

The students absolutely showed up and did us proud.

I'm glad Budweiser is as loud as it is. Overruns that stupid "hold up your phone" lame ass öööö UGAg does. Annoyed the gaggers behind us that we overwhelmed their stupid little end of the 3rd bullshit.

This wasn't starting out a rant, believe it or not.
I like what you say, but just one thing the next time...please tell us what you really think.

Had some kid spelling out G E O R G I A as he walked up the aisle past me and I yelled “good for you” and clapped for him. He literally had nothing to say, which isn’t surprising.

And of course the best retort to the barking is to give them the ”Good boy” “Sit” ”Roll over” “play dead” routine.
Probably because he couldn't spell dwags.

Back